Necromancer.

Once a young girl whom has been taken in by a witch of the village.
She was also a Local Retributionist's daughter. Her father simply kind and old,had so much pressure on his shoulder once the murders has begun. Her father thought that her skin was simple there because of an illness,so he has taken her to the doctor every week. It has been spread that she may have this illness so others tend to stay away and leave her lonely. She didnt mind since she has her father's books and work about resurrecting the dead. She was dearly inspired by it and ought to let her learn even more.
Ber father insisted to help her learn that ways but... it never came to be. Days and more days her father became distant leaving her alone as she watch him pace around with pressure on his shoulder.
She wanted to help her father out and decided to learn by herself. She may have been told it's dangerous to controll but she have done it anyways. Her father did not want her to learn just to keep her safe she already have this "skin illness" and wouldnt want her to be harned even more.

Once he caught her practicing on a dead animal.He had gone to panic and had snapped at her. Locking away all of the magic relation things away from his daughter telling her to try to make friends instead. Clearly the girl was mad but understood,she attempted to make friends the next day but the kids wouldn't buldge. With paranoid looks they yelled at her calling her a witch and stay away from them and her "illness". She ran off in distress meeting a green lady by the forest that reminded her of herself. The lady which known as the witch took her in.

The girl then noticed the magic that the witch has done and begged her to teach her since her father couldnt and woulnt let her.the witched agreed and took her as her apprentice but told her that she wouldbe learing not just ressurection but the art necromancy.

It was tricky at first and skeptical of her but she accepted the help anyways,aything to go back into magic and to atleast help her father. She paid normal visits to the witch sneaking off everynight, her father grew suspicous aswell.

It was time flu by it was time to show her father. The retributionist was colder then before heavier burdens deepen int his bones,she took him out by the graveyard to show him something ressurecting a ghoul. Her father was shocked and even more mad which was something she didnt expect. He asked where she has learned such dark magic and she refused to sell out the witch. He ended up locking her up in her room.

Growing tired of such foolishness at the dawn of the fullmoon she broke out of her room and summoned a ghoul to murder her father. The blood felt satisfying, after that incident she ran off with the witch and joined her coven.
No one knows how the retributionist died that night nor anyone would know what happend to the little girl's whereabouts.

//okay so this is old and tis was for a contest to make backstories for the new coven tos roles. Ofc i didnt win\\
560+ words