of strange dreams of a dragon.

Lucas has strange dreams, so does everyone else really.

Some dreams would be bizarre, some are nice and chilling. Others would be interesting and makes you want to know whats next before you wake up, theres also terrible dreams you want to forget... then theres those dreams you can never forget.

And for Lucas, his unforgetable and ominous dream would be a re-ocurring one he has. It went for as long as he can remember.

These dreams aren't like the ones Ninten has. The ones of haunting past memories of the world that existed prior to this one that no one remembers. It was a price he had to pay for having such a powerful ability to move out of this
Very
Timeline.

But rather his dreams are more subtle. Vague. And not as haunting. Strange at best, but sometimes it makes him question his own knowledge.

It would mostly start in a purple cavern with bright flashing lights illuminating from the distant background.

Other times he would be in an island,a forest, a plateau, mountains, a small quiet village, and heck even a castle!

And sometimes he would be looking out towards a red sky watching shooting stars

There were no "memories" revealed here, just "foreign" settings his mind like to 'conjure' up.

But the center piece of these dreams are the creature that invades it.

A massive dragon with glowing eyes and dark scales. These scales would have a feint glow on it, simulating its power.

The dragon doesn't do much despite what Lucas wouldve thought it'll do. It doesnt speak, it doesnt destroy, it keeps him silent but comforting company. Sometimes he finds himself riding ontop of the dragon or just sitting with it, hearing a loud comforting heartbeat that echoes and originates from the creature. It was louder then his own quiet heartbeats that he could barely hear.

One of the strangest factors of this dream, despite it being small, was his appearence. When Lucas manage to get a glimpse of his reflection in the dream he would always sees his dull grey eyes replaced with bright vivid sky blue ones. He would also look younger as if hes Thirteen again.

The blonde always found it odd that his appearence never shifted from that within each time this dream reoccurs, but he doesnt touch on it and tries to dismiss it.

Keyword: try.
He couldnt get it off his mind and was always baffled by it.

This time when the dream re-occured to Lucas at this very night, it occured as normal. This time he was at the plateau once more sitting near a waterbody; probably a pond.

His shoes and socks were laid out beside him as he dipped his legs into the pond as he stared at his reflection.

There it was again, Thirteen-year-old-Lucas-with-blue-eyes staring right back at him.

He felt a gust swept by towards him as the dragon landed and came into the view of the reflection, towering above Lucas.

The boy turned and smiled as the dragon lowers its head onto his lap and nuzzled him.

But the next event was something he never predicted would happen.

The dragon opened its jaws and generated some odd sound.

It may sound like whistles, random grumbling and static but Lucas could decipher some parts of what it said.

~2946~m҉°•°~s҉~~r҉•°47292•r҉y҉~~o҉r҉ ~•°•h҉a҉~I҉~~°•°d҉e҉~ ~~e҉n҉363~8404°•°~o҉~~t҉•°•h҉r҉o҉4764~u҉~g҉h҉°•°.~37302

This was the first time the blonde heard the creature speak, and what it spoke was somethung cryptic and bone chilling.

Was it apologising?
But for whom? But why?

The static only grew louder the longer Lucas thought about it, it was clogging his mind and he couldnt take it.

He couldnt make it stop.

He covered his ears and begged for the noise to stop but the dragon couldnt hear him.

"MAKE IT STOP!"

Lucas suddenly shot up as he screeched, and just sat there heavily breathing as if he just ran a lap around the city, twice.

He heard mumbling and grumblings coming from the bunk below him.

It was Claus.
He must've woken him up-

But before Lucas let the guilt bubble and grow worse the ginger spoke.

"Luke,you okay?"

...

...

...

"I'm...fine Clau'.."

"Nightmare?"

"...kind of..."

There was a quiet sigh.

"Whatever the heck it was forget about it, come down here ill give ya a good ol brotherly hug to calm you down, you big baby"

"Clausssssss.....but fine, i very much appreciate the help."

And for the rest of the night, he hasnt re-dreamt of the dragon, the island, the static nor of the young looking Lucas with blue eyes.

790+ words.

//A/N oh look something mother related from out of nowhere based of ANOTHER au a friend (COFFNINTENIMLOOKINGATYOUCOFF) thought up of.
Hi yes im sorry these aus gets me thinking\\