a slice through silence

[TW mention of impalement + violence]

"KENZOU!"

His breath hitched and the battlefield around them felt tensed. He wasn't sure if it was just him or the temperature did drop but he definitely felt like the room suddenly got colder. The brunette looked back behind him to see his teammate's shocked expression and sighed in relief when he the boy- Takeo- was perfectly unharmed. Then he looked down with hesitance, the numbing ached from the sharp pain.

 The head of a spear fully embedded into his skin, the result of thinking that throwing himself in front of Takeo, from a charging spear would be a good idea. Though the wielder of the spear held a look of anger and tears. Mourning the fact he had to go against some that he loves. 

Kenzou didn't think his loss would affect the other boy as he pulled out and stepped backward. 

Kenzou didn't know what to think of Seiichi anymore, it was a completely new person claimed that he didn't need him anymore just for calling him out.

Kenzou didn't remember how he ended up on the floor being held by one of his teammates as the others keep Seiichi busy. 

He couldn't hear their worried scolding as his eyes felt heavy from all that blood loss.

"I'm tired" he mumbled.

"Stay awake." The blurred figure said.

"... I don't know, funny enough m-maybe this is the only way to cut my puppet strings... I'm so tired too"

"You're an idiot, is what you are. Look well get you out and get help the others just got Seiichi low en-"

Kenzou didn't know when he stopped listening once more as he finally closed his eyes for a rest.

--x--

before you ask, this is just a bunch of Ocs, Kenzou belong to me and other OCs from my friends are mentioned. This scene is not cannon from the story we made for them, especially with so many changes made to the plot (yikes)

insert pensive emoji here???