Yoongi fixed the collar of his shirt as he scanned himself in the mirror. He was double checking his outfit, making sure it was just right for his date that was supposed to be in an hour. He wore a pair of black skinny jeans, a white silk collar up shirt, a black choker, and a black and white striped blazer.

Snapping his fingers at his sexy self, he grabbed a pair of black shiny shoes from his closet and started putting them on. In the process of finish tying his shoes, the nicely dressed boys ears perked when he heard the doorbell to his apartment ring.

Beginning to freak out, Yoongi began bombarding his body with cologne, he hastily grabbed his phone and wallet before rushing to the door. Before exposing the person who was on the other side, he lightly stretched his arms along with clearing his throat.

"Hi, ah, ah, Hi," he warmed his voice up, making sure it sounded just right. Finally taking a deep breath, his nervous hand turned the knob and he immediately bowed to greet the person.

"Hello," he greeted.

However, there was no response. When he looked up to see what was going on, he saw no one standing at his door, or in the hallway for that matter. He sighed in relief, yet he questioned who had rang his doorbell. Scratching his head confused, a black shiny object that shimmered in the light laid on the floor catching his eye.

It was an MP3, something that was not a common object used by youngsters nowadays, but him being a music lover enticed him to grab the item.

He arched his back, bending down to pick up the object. He carefully held it in his hand mesmerized by the antique aura it had to it. Scanning the empty hallway once again, he saw no one as expected, so he went back inside his apartment.

Closing the door, he went to his couch and stared at the MP3. Something about it's design somehow brought memories to him, although he did not know what of. Unwrapping the headphones that were around it, he turned the electronic on.

Several seconds later he began to look through the music, which left him impressed as it was all to his liking, but as he looked through the playlists a certain one made his eyebrows furrow.

It was named after him. To Min Yoongi, it read.

He hesitantly hovered his thumb over the name, slightly puzzled, wondering why this person's MP3 had a playlist named after him.

After a couple of minutes of debating with himself he pressed the playlist folder's name as he closed his eyes hoping it wasn't anything freaky. Revealing the playlist, his eyes enlarged as he saw around a year's worth of recordings.

The first one beginning in 2012, or to be more precise May 2, 2012. He bit his bottom lip as the date looked familiar to him.

His brain finally clicked, and he sighed out. "That's when I started my senior year. That's a little strange, maybe it's just a coincidence that it just so happens to start in my last year of high school."

He skipped to the very last recording, which ended up being on the last day of his senior year.

"So maybe it's not a coincidence," he spoke to himself, scrolling through the infinite amount of recordings.

He was clueless as to why there was a playlist named after him, and instead of music it was a bunch of recordings, which coincidentally happen to begin in his last year of high school.

He remained on his couch trying to retrace his memory all the way back to that year, which held many special memories to him. Nevertheless, he tried to recall if someone he knew back then owned an MP3 similar to the one he was holding.