"This is very awkward. I'm speaking into an object at 3 in the morning, hoping that one day when I have the courage to give this to you, you'll listen to it."

Soft muffled chuckles could be heard besides the slight static sound of the mp3. "Who is this cute fluff-ball?" he questioned himself listening to the recording.

"Anyways, despite me being awkwardly weird and just a tad bit crazy, I will begin to tell you the stories of how you slowly began to take over my heart. Maybe more like my soul...."

It was silent as if she knew what expression Yoongi had on his face, and then she proceeded to say with a cute giggle, "I'm just kidding. You didn't take over my soul, maybe..."

Yoongi smiled, feeling very entranced with this mysterious girl's character. Her silly way of speaking, and her laid back personality. He asked himself how he didn't know about such a cool girl in his senior year of high school, which he could have potentially hung out with.

"Anyways," (Y/n) continued. "I'll describe the first day of my last year of high school with you. Hopefully you're nowhere near me when I'm saying this because honestly it's embarrassing. And just to defend myself I was young and more weird than I probably will be when I'm more grown, so please don't think I'm crazy."

"That ship has sailed a long time ago." Yoongi uttered, letting out a small laugh, advancing to clear his throat as the man beside him stared at him strangely.

"I'm not crazy," he quickly defended, with such a serious expression that the man slowly backed away, while smiling a bit frightened. "I'm not crazy!" Yoongi retorted, making him run away.

"Great, now I seem like the crazy person now," he sighed out.

"It all started when we were in the gym for our last opening ceremony, which I would totally skip out of since I've already heard the principal's cliche speech for the last 3 years. However, since your friends were these super genius rocket scientists and you the student council president. I forced myself to stay and torture my ears with the principal's monotone voice."

[May 2, 2012; Day 1]

(Y/n)'s Pov:

"Honestly, I would rather let my ears bleed than listen to Mr. Kang's monotone introduction of how our last year of how school is going to be," I complained to Dahyun who sat next to me drifting off into a deep sleep.

"Yah! You could at least stay up with me. If I would've known you were going to nap at such a time, I would've woken up later." I nudged her, while she stretched her arms and wiped the saliva off her left cheek.

"Isn't the only reason you're here so early for Min Yoongi your like ultimate crush, or something like that," Dahyun remarked, earning a punch on the side of her arm from me. "Say it any louder why don't you."

"Well it's the truth. You're only here listening to this boring ass speech just so you can gawk at Yoongi."

"Dahyun, I swear if you say anything else about Yoongi, I'm going to scream out the time you stole Namjoon's tissues that were full with snot," I threatened, exposing an evil grin.

"You wouldn't," she gasped in disgust.

"You really think I wouldn't? Do you remember that time we were in the mall-"

"And you screamed out that I liked a cute guy's boxers, saying they were totally my style. Embarrassing me in front of basically all the population of seoul. Who could forget such a memorable event." She darted her eyes at me, and if looks could kill I would probably be dead by now.

"Whatever, I won't say another word about your precious Yoongi." She childishly rolled her eyes, crossing her arms as she diverted her attention to the principal.