It was utterly silent for at least five minutes as we walked through the empty hallways, until Yoongi awkwardly cleared his throat and asked me, "So your class is..."

It took me a couple of seconds to process the fact that he was actually talking to me before I answered him in a slight quivering voice, "I-It's one class away from yours."

He looked at me with an unreadable expression, not helping my rapid beating heart and my blood that instantly rushed to my cheeks. "I-I mean. I-It's c-class B- 6 in the senior building."

I couldn't look him straight in the eyes, so I turned my head slightly in embarrassment fiddling with my fingers as I did so.

"You're a senior?" he questioned, with a hint of disbelief in his tone.

"Mm," I hummed, no longer wanting to speak as I was afraid of spewing out any more foolish words.

"Oh, I thought you were a junior, since you look younger than most senior girls in our graduating class," he responded, a small smile tugged at his lips. "Yeah, I get that a lot."

I shyly fixated the loose end hairs behind my ear as I looked around the junior hallway we were currently walking through, and it clicked in my mind the reason he had walked in this direction.

"I guess you really thought I was a junior." I chuckled in a teasing way, making him do the same. "You do look pretty young to be a senior though."

"If I had met you somewhere else, I would have thought you were 12 years old," he joked, looking at me with his strong, yet soft gaze.

My breath hitched in that moment and I couldn't believe I was even speaking normally to him. As if somehow we were casual friends who were having a casual conversation, and that strangely comforted me, but at the same time it made my heart ready to pop out of my chest.

I tried controlling my emotions so my feelings wouldn't be exposed, so I bit my bottom lip in hopes that, that would calm me down. However, it didn't. It only made my heart race faster and faster.

"Hey, are you okay? You look really red, do you need to go to the nurse?" he questioned, full of worry, pausing to examine my semblance.

"I-I'm fine," I waved off, looking at the ground as I tried hiding my face from him.

"Are you sure? You seem like you're about to faint or something." He stepped towards me stretching his arm about to touch my shoulder, but I hesitantly took a step back.

"I-I'm really okay. Maybe it's just my allergies that are acting up." I lied.

"But-"

"Hyung!" A boy's voice excitedly called out, making Yoongi shoot his head in his direction. "Jungkook-ah, what are you doing here?"

They greeted each other with a bro-handshake, and Jungkook proceeded to answer him. "I was just roaming around, what about you?"

"Are you really skipping class on your first day?" Yoongi gave him a criticizing expression to which the younger one laughed at. "No, I asked to go to the bathroom, so technically I'm not skipping," he confidently replied.

"If you're not going to the destination you told the teacher then that counts as skipping," Yoongi disputed.

"At least I'm going back." Jungkook smirked, looking at his hyung and then at me.

"Who's this?" he questioned, scanning me up and down with an amused look. Which I responded to with a tomato red face full of disbelief.

My heart wanted to literally explode at the fact that I was standing next to Yoongi, and being noticed by his younger friend who happened to be extremely handsome.