[A day prior to when Yoongi received the MP3]

"You know if you were planning this for weeks, you should have at least packed early," an annoyed girl stuffed more clothes into a suitcase.

"Dahyun you already know what big of a procrastinator I am. You really think I was going to pack early?" you gave your friend an amused look as she simply rolled her eyes at you.

"Well it doesn't hurt to have a little hope," Dahyun responded, standing to go to your closet. "What hope? That I'd magically change overnight?" you scoffed.

"That's like me hoping I'll jump off a cliff and suddenly begin to fly, which is very unlikely and dangerous," you pointed out, being completely serious.

"You're so weird. Why do you always compare simple stuff to things that don't even have to do with what we're talking about?" Dahyun questioned with her eyebrows furrowed.

"I do not!" you disputed, stuffing your clothes in another suitcase that laid on your bed.

"Really, you don't do that? How about the time Peter Kim told you that your math sucked, and you answered, math does not help me solve the amount of peanut butter and jelly I should put on each slice of bread," she arched her brow at you, while her hand was on her hip.

"That makes perfect sense, and it's true. It's just like how tests don't help me decide what I want on a menu when I go to the restaurant. Should I choose A, B, C or D? I don't know, they all look very likely to be the right answer, just like how all the food on the menu looks good. How is one supposed to choose only one?!"

Dahyun chuckled, amazed at the person who stood before her. "How the hell did you even end up being my best friend?" she smiled widely.

"Well, we got together after our high school graduation. Got drunk and cried in each other's arms, and then decided to stick with each other forever," you briefly summarized, reminiscing about that particular day.

"Oh yeah. Weren't we coping our lonely hearts, since our crushes never noticed our existence before we left high school," she smiled, blankly staring onto the floor as she did the same as you.

"Weren't you so heartbroken about Min Yoongi that you swore you'd never see him again?" she added, making snuffling noises as if she were crying.

"And weren't you so infatuated with Kim Namjoon that you swore you'd never leave his side?" you bickered back, clasping your hands together.

"How did that work out for you? Does he finally know you exist?" you smirked feeling victorious, while Dahyun looked at you with her mouth slightly agape. "Touche (y/n), touche."

You began to giggle, and she simply chuckled at your childish attitude.

"Let's just finish packing so we can go out and eat," she proceeded to look through your closet.

"Fine, but you're paying," you responded back, stuffing more clothes into the suitcase.

"Yeah, yeah," she answered back.

Several minutes passed before you finally finished packing, and began inspecting the bag, making sure you weren't forgetting anything.

As you examined on, you realized you hadn't packed any of your make-up items or tools, causing you to grip your hair in frustration.

"Hey, Dahyun I'll be in the bathroom. I need to get all my make-up," you sighed out, leaving the room.

"Uh-huh," the girl hummed, lost in her own world as she was thoroughly inspecting the closet for the item she knew you couldn't leave without.