"Hyung!" a happy boy shouted, excessively waving his arms in the air.

"Hey, Jimin," a jolly Hyo Ri greeted, a smile plastered on her face, which seemed unbreakable.

"Oh, hi," he greeted back, going directly to the man who seemed like he no longer wanted to be at the party. "Hyung, what took you guys so long?"

Yoongi faintly smiled at his friend and didn't answer. He didn't want to. The day he had been anticipating so much was completely shattered in a matter of hours, and all he had to blame was the MP3 that still remained in his pocket.

"There was just a lot of traffic, and we kind of got stuck in the middle of it," Hyo Ri answered, quickly coming up with an excuse.

"Is that true?" the small boy questionably looked at his older friend, doubting her answer. Yoongi simply nodded his head, and joined the rest of his group.

"What's up Yoongi! Why are you here so late?" Namjoon questioned, throwing his arm over his friend's shoulder. "Things happened," Yoongi answered, slumping his arms on the counter they were standing next to.

"Must of been a lot of things, since your attitude doesn't seem to be happy," Jin added, looking at Yoongi's sad semblance. "Whatever, I should just go," he turned around making his way to the entrance.

"Oh, no you don't!" Hoseok yelled, chasing after him. He clung onto his arm, stopping Yoongi in his tracks. "Why would you leave when you've been waiting for this day to come for weeks?"

Yoongi's head drooped, and he blankly stared at the floor. It's true what Hoseok had said, however. He had been waiting for this day to come for weeks, he even circled it in his calendar, which is something he never did unless it was really special.

The day he imagined he would finally get to sweep his crush off her feet, and they would ride to paradise together had become his worst nightmare.

It took him so much courage to even ask her to be his date for the party, but she's not even with him. Instead, she goggling over Jimin, but he refuses to believe that her feelings can't be swayed.

"Yoongi, are you even listening?" Hoseok continued on. "Didn't you say this would be the day you would make Hyo Ri your girlfriend? That you would sway her heart to look at you? Are you seriously just going to give up just like that?"

Hoseok tightly held onto Yoongi's shoulders, which forced him to look at his friend. The glint in his eyes seemed to encourage him, but that didn't really change his feeling he already had. Yoongi no longer wanted to be there.

"Fine, if you want to go can you at least stay 30 minutes? Just so everyone can see us together," Hoseok pleaded, looking directly into his hyung's eyes. It saddened him that his hyung, the person he looked up to, had a crush on someone who liked his friend.

He knew it wasn't necessarily Jimin's fault that Hyo Ri liked him, but he disliked the fact that Jimin did nothing to clear up his feelings for her too. It was as if the two were playing around with Yoongi's sensitive heart.

"Fine, just 30 minutes. Not a minute more, not a minute less," the man responded, giving into Hoseok's pleading eyes. Hoseok smiled in relief and made his way back to the group, along with Yoongi by his side.

"Ay, you're back. Are you going to party with us, or are you going to be a party pooper?" Jin smiled, handing Yoongi a glass of liquor. "I think I'd prefer to stay at the bar, than be seen dancing with you guys," he answered, drinking the alcohol in one shot.

"Well while you're busy drowning yourself in sadness, we'll be on the dance floor getting some ladies," Namjoon smirked, going onto the dance floor with Jin.