'In a room full of crowded people, my attention only went to you. With your glowing radiance, you seemed untouchable. How come you couldn't see that radiance yourself?'

-

"You're that strange guy from yesterday," I say, pointing my finger at him, while taking a step back.

"Are you stalking me?" I give him a defensive look as I reach for the napkin container sitting on the black round table next to me.

"No! I-I'm a regular here too! I'm also Engie's friend, r-right Engie? Tell-tell her!" He nudges her towards me, utilizing her as a shield to protect himself from me.

Which, let me inform you, is the funniest thing when I am no taller than 5' 4" and he's 5' 10".

"Wow. First off, I am not a human force field that you can push around at will." Engie turns around to glare at Hoseok who immediately flinches at her spine-chilling gaze.

"Second, you need to put down the bin of napkins honey." Her words are full of attitude as she pushes my hands towards the table.

"And third!" She continues. "How in the hell do you know each other!?" She furrows her eyebrows at both of us, while she places both palms on her curvy hips.

"Oh, um. I-um, I-I was actually kidding. It was actually a joke." Hoseok stutters.

He scratches his head awkwardly, and after clearing his throat from nothing but dry air, he proceeds to say, "In reality, I don't even know this chick at all. I-I actually did it for a project I have to do forrr.....math? No. Scienceee.....wait, no. It's an assignment for psychology class! That's right. For psychology class. How could I forget?"

Hoseok looks at us with shaky eyes, and Engie and I can only purse our lips, holding back our laughter that can see right through his terrible lies.

"I'm sorry. I can't do it." I burst out into a fit of laughter as he looks at me with the most unbelievable face I've ever seen, and it makes laugh even harder.

"You've got to be the worst liar I've ever met in my life," I say, holding onto my stomach that starts to ache from chuckling too hard.

"She's right. You don't know how to lie to save your life." Engie agrees with a small smirk on her face.

"Hey! At least I tried, didn't I?" He pouts, causing his lips to turn into a triangle with no base.

"You're actually pretty funny. When will you become a comedian? Maybe I'll come to your show," I sarcastically add, wiping away my tears of laughter.

"Ha. Ha. So. Funny." He glares at me with both embarrassment and amusement.

"Okay-Okay, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to laugh that hard. As an apology, I'll let you eat with me. How does that sound?"

I'm smiling wide, but can't contain my laughter even after biting my bottom lip, and he notices immediately.

"Yah! If you're going to do something nice, do it right! Is this anyway to treat a human being!" He complains, furiously taking a seat across from me.

"What are you doing?" I ask furrowing my eyebrows.

"You're being mean, and you invited me to eat, so now treat me," he demands in a cocky tone.

"What! You just sai-"

"I said what I said, so treat me to some food," he responds in a bold tone.

"Engie, get your man." I point at him, while giving her a sassy gaze.

She instantly gives me the same look in return, and replies, "He is definitely not my man; however, I will go get your regulars."

"Wait? Wha-" I say, watching as she disappears behind the front counter, and into the kitchen.

"She....she betrayed me," I say under my breath, dramatically taking a seat on my chair as I'm speechless.

"What?" Hoseok says, leaning in closer towards me. "I said she--Get away from me!" I yell loudly, pushing him away.

"You're the one who started whispering!" he complains.

"Well, you shouldn't get so close to me like that," I harshly respond, rolling my eyes as I look away. He does the same, but more sarcastically than me, and I can only sigh in annoyment.

We say nothing during the time we're waiting for our order, so we sit there in awkward silence the whole time, which begins to kill my brain cells.

Several minutes pass and I finally see Engie approaching us with a tray full of drinks and food. I get overly excited, since you know....the food is freakin' great.

I'm doing these weird little dances while clasping my hands together, and then I notice the devil himself staring at me.

"Yes, may I help you." I raise my eyebrow.

"You're very strange, you know that right?" Hoseok smirks in amusement.

"Oh, well didn't your mother teach you to be a gentlemen? Mmm, no, I don't think she did, since you act like such a barbarian." I snap back.

"I wasn't even meaning it in a bad way!" He yells defensively, and unintentionally adds, "I was only saying that because I wanted to say that you're extremely cute, dammit!"

I look at him wide eyed, while it takes him a few seconds to process what he had just said. When he finally realizes what he did, he turns wide eyed as well, and now we're both wide eyed not knowing what to say.

We stare at each other for a mere second before Engie interrupts us by saying, "You guys would make the weirdest cutest couple. "

"No we don't!" We both simultaneously yell and turn to look at her with silly expressions on our faces.

"If you say so." She shrugs amused.

[Present]

Yoongi pauses the mp3 and turns to look at Hoseok who is still getting his hair done. Of course, just like before, he doesn't do much but give him a half-smile.

"Hey," Yoongi says glancing at him curiously.

"Hey," Hoseok responds with a soft smile.

"Can I talk to you after we're done with all of this?" Yoongi questions beginning to fade into his own thoughts.

"Sure." Hoseok shakes his head.

"BTS! It's time for you guys to go on stage! Please be on standby!" One of the PD members yell, leaving the room immediately afterwards.

"Alright," Namjoon says clearing his throat. "Let's go!"

All the members except for Yoongi stand up to leave, and Jungkook is the first to notice.

"Yoongi hyung, come on let's go. It's our turn to perform." He gently grabs him by his arm, bringing the said boy back to reality. "Mm, sorry. I don't seem to be in my right mind today."

They join the rest of the band, but Yoongi continues to stare at Hoseok who is hysterically laughing at Taehyung who's making strange faces.

"Who exactly are you Jung Hoseok," Yoongi whispers under his breath.

____________________________________

I'm sorry for the short chapter, information about this is in bubble thoughts!

-deanied