In amidst all the chaos surrounding me, her voice was the only thing saving me from going insane....

-

"I'll talk to you later, okay." Jimin escorted Hyo Ri to the door, while the rest remained in the kitchen.

"Yeah, we can talk later. Where the rest can't bother us!" She spoke slightly loud on purpose so the boys could hear.

"This snake."

"You should disappear before the vultures eat you up alive! You're personality is deadly enough and the sad thing is you're still breathing!" Taehyung shouted, revealing an amused smirk afterwards.

"See you later then." Jimin ignored him, and shut the door after him and Hyo Ri said their farewells for a second time.

He then went back to the kitchen with an annoyed expression plastered on his face, ready to confront the boys from the way they had been treating Hyo Ri.

"What's wrong with you guys?" He retorted, looking at them in disbelief.

"Are you talking about us or you?" Namjoon crossed his arms, looking at him intently. "What are you talking about?" He gave them all a puzzled look.

"Jimin do you even know what you're doing by playing around that girl?" Jin now spoke in anger.

"What's the big deal, it's not like we're going to get together. I don't even like her like that."

"So you're just fooling around with her like some immature teenage boy? Are you seriously kidding me right now!" Taehyung growled, about to jump on Jimin, but was instantly stopped by Namjoon who was beside him.

"Calm down Taehyung, violence isn't going to solve anything in this situation!" The mature leader yelled, pushing his dongsaeng back.

"What are you guys getting so mad for, it's not like it's affecting anyone." Jimin shrugged his shoulders un-amused by their angered actions.

"Are you trying to be funny or are you just stupid," Jin commented harshly.

"What's so wrong with playing around with some girl, you guys do it all the time!"

"Jimin, talking to girls is not meddling. That's a whole other situation." Namjoon disputed, still holding onto Taehyung.

"No it's not! It's the same thing I'm doing!" Jimin responded.

"It's not the same thing when you play around with a girl in front of someone who you clearly know likes her more than you do!" Taehyung shouted. "What are you guys even trying to say?!"

"Jimin, stop acting as if you didn't know what's going on! Why are you acting like such a child?!" Jin tried his best to suppress his anger.

"I'm acting like a child?! Can you explain to me why you're calling me that when I don't even know what's going on!" Jimin hit the kitchen table in frustration.

"Because you know that Yoongi likes Hyo Ri, and you're playing around with her as if it were some fun game to see Yoongi tear himself apart because of it!" Jin finally yelled it out, shutting the boy right up.

Deep resonating silence then lingered in the apartment. And it wasn't the one that made them comfortable, but one that created an uneasy feeling in the pit of their stomachs.

What made it worse was the pool of tension in which they were currently drowning in.

-

"Can we just talk about something else? My mind doesn't want to be stressed so early in the morning." Yoongi let out a small laugh, while awkwardly scratching his head.