As Mouths Go By

(Sorry for not being on so much I have school but enjoy chapter two)

As days,weeks,mouths,even holidays go by you got older and older,at the moment you were 15 turning 16 tomorrow.It was night time and you were laying in bed listening to music you where lucky to have a phone but you still got abused by your fake mother and father you where life less you never smiled,the first time you smiled was when the school bully got dumped you smiled so much you laughed,now a days you just walk around school going to class getting good grades but something was different about your back you were brushing your hair when you brushed your hair down you hit a bump on your back and it hurt you turn around and look in the mirror and see to bumps on your back what looks to be where the middle of your back is it hurt when you touched them so you left them,soon you fell asleep with your F/C headphones.
You wake up by yourself now a days you never complained about it it's better to wake yourself then to have a angry fake mother yelling at you,you sigh and you get up and get dressed with a F/C hoodie and black jeans,you grab your black book bag and you walk to school you don't really care if your late you just won't to be free and run around with no one to stop you,soon you got to school.
         (After School)
You where going throw your song list outside and soon the three bitchs got I front of you,and you look up from your phone with dark cold E/C eyes,then Britney spoke up"I won't to fight you I'm curious if your strong or a little weak bitch."you just look at her and you duck down faster then anything and you where gone the three looked all ways but didn't look up you jumps down on to Britney's head making her fall face first and then you kick Beth making her get the air nocked out of her you look for Bethany and you punch behind you and you walk off with all three girls on the ground bleeding,and hurt,as you walked off you smiled an evil smile,you got your phone and played(song above)you hummed to the tune but you felt eyes on you but you just let it slid,when you got home you whet strayed to your room but when you got there you felt pain throw your own body you fell over onto the floor and your where shifting into what looked to be a F/C nine-tailed fox but the tips of your tells where 2F/C your back legs where already nine-tailed fox but soon your fake mom came in and screamed"HUN GET THE GUN"you seen your window open and you jumped out and you ran start into the woods as your fake parents followed you soon you ran into a tree branch and it left a big scar over your(somewhere on your face)you got back up and ran a different way but you stopped you weren't in control no more you turned around with AE/C(Angry Eye Color)and when your fake parents got close you attack using your teeth and claws to tire them to shreds all you seen was red blood all over you and you licked some off your claws next thing you knew you where taking there insides out and eating them after all you where hungry after that,you then went back to your room and got all the things you needed and then you found a beautiful waterfall with sparkling fresh water you got to the water fall and find a hidden cave behind the water fall so you started to stay there,you where still listen to the song(above) and you smiled a evil smile as you fell into a good sleep.

(Hope you enjoyed my 2 chapter of this story and I hope you have bro-fives all the time Bye Bye)