Protecting

You were sound asleep when u fill a small little kiss on your head you open your eyes and see the hurt kid from last night ,the child hugged you and whispers a thank you,you smile and slowly get up,the kid hopes on your back and you walk out from behind the waterfall,the kid was looking around and gets scared and dunks down into your back fur,you look the way the kid was looking and you see a white thing,you think in your head("why must this thing show up everyday of my life")you put your wings up a-little bit to hide the kid you took off running the way to the near by town,but as you were running you fell a tug on your back fur you stop and look back from the corner of your eye and see the kid in tears not wonting to go to the town,you look down and this made you fill of when you were little,soon you found yourself running to the waterfall you put the kid in a bush big enough for her you put your paw down and she understands to stay here you put a small kiss on her head and you turn around,you jump up on the near by cliff like rock and you waited for this white thing to come closer as it did you seen that the kid was watching.the white thing came into clear view and you watched closely you soon see the red dog looking at the bush the kid was in you watched as the red dog got closer to the bush and soon you jumped down full on protecting mode and you pounce on the dog it slammed into a tree and got badly hurt,you look at the white thing it had pulled a knife out of its pocket and started to attack you it got a scratch on your wing but you bite deep into its leg this white thing fell and its hood fell off,you were in a down ward attack pose and this white thing was a he,soon he whistled and the red dog bite your neck you hipped like a fox then the dog lets go its mouth was burnt,you soon see you had fire paws and the tips of your tails were fire but not normal orange-yellow fire it was F/C-F/C fire you opened your mouth and a fire ball came from your mouth it shot close to the white he things legs or feet and he got up grabbed his red dog and limp ran away,you cooled down and went to the bush the kid looked at you and hugged you,you jumped in the cave and the kid helped fix your wounds after that you and the child fell asleep.

(Hope you enjoyed this chapter of my story and thank you guys for reading it and if you liked it punch that vote button in the face LIKE A BOSS and high fives all around and I will see you in the next chapter bye bye😄)