The kitsune girl

⬆️what you were
                                                                                                        ⬇️mask but F/C instead of red

                                                                                                    ⬆️what you were                                                                                                        ⬇️mask but F/C instead of red

You woke up in your cave you look around and you see something but you see..........it's a rock.

You soon get hungry and you got out to hunt you look everywhere and you find nothing (in your head),"I'm sure I haven't killed that meany I don't a hole lot."you look around in-tell you see that red and black dog,you jump in a near by bush to hide he stepped into your territory and so he will pay.

                                                                                               -Smiles view-
I was walking around the woods I felt something strange in this area of the woods but I just shrugged it off and I keep walking looking for food when a bush shakes I look at it and next thing I see a mouth comes strate at me and then darkness takes over me......

                                                                                                    -Back to Y/N view-
I seen the red dog come closer and so.....I jumped at him with my mouth open and I knocked him out,I put bit marks scratches and bruises on him and I drag him out of my territory that is at the end of the woods and there was a mansion but I didn't care much for but then I left the dog and so I hid in a near by bush agin and the dog got up but fell agin,I watched him try to but the pain consumed him.

                                                                                                           -Smiles view- 
I wake up or more of a jolt up but then pain goes through my hole body and I fall I get back up and then I hear a snap come from my front left paw and I Yelp as loud as I could,but I limped my way to the front of the mansion to you look out the window you see me and I seen Jeff look out side but then the darkness took over me agin.

                                                                                                               -Jeff's view-
I was watching tv when I hear smile Yelp so I get up and look out side to see a limping covered in blood dog I look at him then he falls over then I ran outside and slid next to smile he was hurt every where bruises cuts....bite marks?then I yelled for EJ,"EJ GET THE AID KITE OR SOMETHING HELP SMILE."EJ looks and runs to his room to get his stuff,I was so mad who would hurt smile,"OK WHO EVER HURT SMILE YOUR DEAD YOU SON-OF-A-BI*CH."EJ,"Jeff help me get smile in the house."

                                                                                                    -Back to Y/N view-
Soon the dog went to the front of the house I just watched him hurt him self tell he broke his paw but what did you expect he came to my territory,soon the white thing came out and held for someone to help ?Smile? Was that the dogs name,but then the white thing got up and yelled,"OK WHO EVER HURT SMILE YOUR DEAD YOU SON-OF-A-BI*CH."then the thing with a deep blue mask came outside and said,"Jeff help me get smile in the house."so the white things name is Jeff I need to thank him for the compliment I em a female dog well,female fox.....nine-tailed fox to be exact,but after that I changed human and I had on a dress made of fur but it was the color of my fur,my tails and ears didn't disipear and so,I looked around at my new cloths and I had on fury boots color of my fur,I went back to the waterfall and I found a black fox mask and it had a F/C circle on the front with it going down to the nose of the mask and also it had F/C marks under the eyes,I picked it up and put it on I went to the edge of the woods and seen a group of teens standing around smoking and passing around a bag of Something I didn't  won't to know what it was,soon they seen me and a male in the group seen I was a female and he did a move meant to say-come here-I just walked backwards and the group came closer to the woods but the male was closer I jumped out at him grabbed him but the neck and held him up and said,"Why have a heart when you never had one."he looked at you scared and you stuck your hand in his chest and pulled his heart out the others froze with fear you dropped the dead male and looked at the others and said,"spread the word or else."you held up the males heart you squeezed the heart a-little bit,and blood went and splat on the teens and they ran some ran then vomited and you put the teen males body up in a tree to show don't come in or else,you went back to your cave and you took your mask off but you felt unsafe without it so then you put back on so you fell asleep with the mask on your face and with that mask a nine-tailed fox spirt inside it wound keep your evil side secret.

Soon enough you were knew as the kitsune girl........

(Enjoy it then don't weary more to come my friends just thinking of some good ideas if you have some good ideas then comment to me your idea in the comments down below but see your guys in the next chapter bye bye)