Protecting you when you wake up

(Enjoy)

(Seedeaters view)
I slowly woke up and Y/N was gone I look around and I see a tiny note on the floor and it says "don't take the fox of the table~EJ" I looked at the metal table and seen Y/N breathing slowly and her heart beating alittle bit,I was scared to lose her,I put my head on the metal table and I fell asleep agin....

(EJ view)
I slowly woke up and felt something fuzzy on me,I thought of it being seedeater,but it was smile,I completely shoved smile off me,I didn't really like him,after the fact he doesn't like seedeater,he looked at me,and I got up and went back to my room,I open the door,and seedeater and his head on the table next to the fox,this made me fell happy for seedeater he had something he cared for,but in my dark cold heart I felt sad for him,he would probably lose one of the most dearest things to him,I started to work on the fox and I was working on her wings,they seemed to heal there self,but her chest,I had to cut beep into her chest a and stitch her heart,soon it completely stuck together and the stitches had disappeared into her heart,I soon stitched everything back together,and her chest was stitched,I had some of her fur were the stitches were cut and I watched as the stitches turned into a scar,I wasn't expecting this,soon after that I went and took a shower.....

(Y/n view)
I woke up on a metal table,I look around and the room was dark,but I seen seedeater with his head next to me,I jump down,and I opened the door and I went and explored the house I was in,if seedeater was in the house it must be safe,I seen a kitchen come in view and I was hungry,I seen a fridge and I opened it,there was kidneys and other foods,I just ate the kidneys,when one fell and broke on the floor,I was big enough to reach the top shelf,my tails were going every where,and lots of broken food and glass was on the floor,I heard foot steps and in the corner of my eye I see white,green,and black and white,I just continued to eat things in the fridge when I see candy on the top of the fridge,I took and grabbed it with one of my tails,when I fell sharp pain in my back and I see,a black and white clown,I bite his arm and trow him at the white and green things,you were starting to get mad when out of no were,a nuzzle came and covered your mouth,it was strapped around my head,I trashed around and I knocked who ever did this to me,and I turned around around,when I seen the black suit and white skin with no face,I was mad,next thing I fell chains around me and they pulled me down,i was trashing around in the chains,when I snapped the nuzzle open,I screeched and it was so loud everyone covered there ears....

  (Seedeaters view)
I was asleep when I woke up to a screeching sound,I looked and seen that Y/n was gone,I ran down stairs,and I seen the Creepypastas had her chained down and a nuzzle was in front of her but it was snapped in half,I was mad at them,I seen the frigid was trashed but Y/N must have been hungry,I got even more mad,next thing I know I was over top of Y/N protecting her,I growled at the others....

(Y/N view)
I was screeching when I see seedeater jump over top of me and he was protecting me,he was growling at the Creepypastas,this made me happy seedeater was protecting me,he was growling at the Creepypastas with the chains,they didn't listen soon,seedeater opened his mouth with the stitches popping and everything,and he screeched at them,then they let go of the chains,and they were staring at seedeater and me,when out of no were EJ decided to join the party....

(EJ view)
I woke up and seedeater and the fox was gone so are ran done the stairs and went to the kitchen were most of all the Creepypastas were,then I said,

EJ-have you guys seen that fox and seedeater
Jeff-why do t you explain what's going on

I look and see seedeater protecting the fox,I look around and see the Creepypastas were looking at the fox and seedeater mad,

EJ-well what happened
Ben-we were all asleep when we start to hear things brake and so me,Jeff,and LJ go to see the fox eating almost everything in the fridge when,the stupid fox seen LJs candy and he got mad and...
EJ-and?
Ben-he stabbed the fox in the back with his claws....
EJ-you know that you should of went and got me!
Jeff-we were going to but that happened and slender put the nuzzle on the fox..

I did t won't to hear any more so I,went to seedeater and the fox,I bent down to the fox and seedeater,and I slowly said to the fox

EJ-if we take the chains off you,can you claim down...

The fox looks up at seedeater and he nods to the fox,and the fox nods there head,seedeater got off of the fox and I got the chains off,the fox stud up and looked at me,and licked my face or mask,I was surprised and the others were to...

(Back to Y/N view)
I stud up and looked at EJ,then I licked him for helping me,he was surprised and the others were too,

EJ-is it ok if we can ask you some questions

You thought then you nodded a ok

EJ-can you talk

You just nod your head

EJ-is this your only form

You shake your head no

EJ-what's your other form

You pat seedeater and he nods his head,you shift into your human form,good thing you and your cloths on when you shift,you look and the others were surprised,

You-anymore question
EJ-what's your name
You-names Y/N

EJ was thinking of some other questions when the Creepypasta Jeff yells

Jeff-WHY DID YOU ATTACK USE

you look at him and take a breath,

You-wouldn't you attack those that hurt your kind

He looks at you and then looks down in a sad way,

EJ-can you tell what other animals say,
You-I can talk to foxes,seedeater,and the dog over there
Jeff-smile?
You-yep
Seedeater to you-I don't like smile
You to seedeater-why?
Seedeater-he mean to me
You-don't worry I'm here for you
EJ-what did seed say
You-I rather not say,after the fact if I catch that dog of yours Jeff,messing with seedeater,he won't live to see the night agin
Jeff-wait what
Smile-puts ears back-

You get up and look at seedeater and he follows you outside,you and him start to walk back to his cave when,

Slender-wait Y/n would you like to stay here at the mansion?
You-if seedeater can with me,
Slender-sighs-fine

You and seedeater start to come back to the mansion,slender showed you,your room when you and seedeater turned your new room into a cave like room,and instead of a bed you had just the mattress that you and seedeater sleep on and the frame of the bed was a self on the wall,so your new room was now a cave with a mattress and the bed frame as a shelf,so once you and seedeater got snuggled up on the mattress you and him feel asleep.......

(Hope you like this chapter and there's more to come and as always stay awesome,bye bye)