☠BloodShed☠

(Contains gore and sadness so BEWARE)

You and the kid was asleep the other foxes left and so it was you two asleep in a very peaceful cave,soon she woke up and she woke you up wonting to go out for a walk,so you get up you stretch and you and her walk out of the cave behind the waterfall...

As you two was walking you were a far distinct from the cave,soon,she stopped walking she was froze,you look the way she was and you see two parents,the father had a gun,the wife nothing,you look at the little kid,she slowly steps back then...

SNAP

She stepped on a twig the two parents turn and see her and start running for her,so she starts to run,you run not far behind her,the wife tripped over a root and got back up and ran behind the father,you got up to the kids speed and she was in tears,scared she was going to die,the waterfall was coming into site when you and the kid got out into the open.....

BANG....

You stop and look at the kid she had a bullet hole in the middle of her chest she looks at you with teary eyes you run up to her,she falls but you catch her,you hold her in your human form but you had your tails and ears out,you were crying the kid lifts up her hand puts it on your cheek and the other hand on your other hand,now you were crying a river,you watched as her eyes became lifeless and colorless and her warmth slip away from her,you had your head on hers crying,soon.

You hear the couple talking your fox ear turns and you hear the wife say,"good shot babe."you started to boil with anger you stood up your eyes  black with only a F/C dot the couple sees you the father loads his gun you turn in to your ninetailed form and your tails were F/C fire and your paws were too,your ears turned the same color as the fire and then F/C marks were on your face and your top hind legs you opened your wings and they were F/C fire (bat/bird) wings.

The couple was in pure fear the father got his gun up and had it at the middle of your eyes you charged as fast as you could and you bite his neck ripping the skin off his neck blood was all over your face you look at the wife she was so scared she was froze you looked at her and made a scary face and said,"you shouldn't have done that."and soon she was on the ground with her face ripped clean off you rip opened the fathers chest and pulled his heart out and you ate it,you look at the wife she was trying to crawl away but then you pounced on her she was crying but it hurt her when she cried cause her face was clean off you put her up in a tree by the back of her shirt and you rip open her chest you could hear her scream,"please stop,I'm sorry."you look at her and say,"scream louder."she screamed as loud as she could but then you say,"not loud enough."you pull on her guts and she screams bloody murder.

-At the slender mansion-

Jeff,Ben,EJ,and LJ,playing video game when they hear a scream say,"please stop,I'm sorry."
EJ-you hear that
LJ-yep I heard it
Ben-is someone killing somebody
Jeff-probably masky or hoodie.
Masky-nope
Hoodie-I..I'm right h...here
Jeff-Toby?
Toby-GIVE ME M...MY WAFFLES C...CLOCKWORK!!!
Clockwork-NO YOU ALWAYS HAVE THEM!!!
Jeff-anybody?
Slender-everyone's here in the mansion Jeffery?
Smile dog-wines and puts ears back
Soon
Everyone hears bloody murder scream
Jeff-what the heck is there a new paste out there or what
Ej & LJ-sounds like it
Ben-wonder if it's a girl
Slender-Ben...why.
Ben-cause

Back to reader

You put your paw on her heart and she screams for you to stop but then you go up to her ear and whisper,"why have a heart when you never had one."she goes wide eyed and then she watches you pull her own heart out.
Then when you were done you went to the entrance of the woods and put the two body's hanging up in a tree,to show you enter the woods you die.....

After that you went back to the cave cleaned yourself off and dug a hole and then you put leafs in it and then you safely put the kid in the hole and bared it and put a rock at the top of it,but even though she was gone you could still fill her with you,soon you went into the cave and you curled up and fell asleep but as you were asleep her ghost came and laid on your fluffy warm tails.........

(My hands hurt from so much tiping but I do it for you guys so hope you enjoyed and see you in the next chapter bye bye)