Scars

(Video above not mine,I just found it,and the character looks like seedeater sooooooooooo Enjoy)

L/C = Light/Color
R/N = Random/Name
And if you don't know Y/N = Your/Name

EJ tried to fix your wounds but your fur was in the way,he didn't won't to cut around the wounds cause it could make them worse then they are,so seedeater and EJ were thinking of a way to fix your wounds when,a L/C light came from your wounds,they watched as your bleeding wounds turned into deep scares,that won't go away...

(You view)
You slowly opens your eyes and seen EJ and seedeater,you raised your head,and they tackled you in hugs,EJ and seedeater even cried,they helped you up,and as soon as you opened the door,all Creepypasta hugged you,even Jeff,this sudden hug surprised you,they shot a bunch of thanks for saving us,and when they back away you were tackled by your fox friends,you asked them if they were of and they nodded there heads,they asked you if you were ok,you just smiled showing your deadly two rolls of teeth at them showing I'm ok to them,when one of the foxes called R/N,spoke....

R/N-is it alright if we go back to are home.

You looked at R/N shocked,then the shocked face whet to a sweet face...

Y/N-if you can promise me one thing R/N...
R/N-what is it???

You took a breath and looked at (Him/Her) deep in (His/Her) eyes,

Y/N-promise me that you will protect,all of them

(He/she)looked back at the foxes chatting about things,when he/she looked back at you and nodded his/her head,you told the foxes they can go back to there home,as they left you said bye to them,they thanked you for helping them become stronger,and once they left,you turn around and seedeater was behind you,and he hugged you,you hugged him back...when he whispers to you...

Seedeater-I thought you weren't coming back...

You looked at him and smiled your deadly smile,but he took it as cute,and you spoke a soft voice to him...

Y/N-I will always comeback seedeater...

He smiled,and you hugged him tighter,you both broke the hug,and the Creepypastas went to bed,and you and seedeater sat on the couch and you fell asleep soon,cuddled up to him,as he watches you sleep he sees the scars in your fur,and on your top jaw,he smiled just to see you were ok,and soon he fell asleep,with a scar in his heart.....

.....A scar of losing you.....

(Hope u enjoyed this chapter,more to come,and see you all in the next chapter bye bye)