Staying to protect

F/C = Fur/Color

(Your view)
It was starting to get dark out and it started to get cold...very cold...
I woke seedeater and I softly told him..

Y/n-you need to go back to the mansion seed,
Seedeater-what about you,
Y/n-I'm going to stay here for awhile,and protect the foxes,I can't take it anymore,

Seedeater understood and pick up EJ who was out cold asleep,seedeater started to walk off,and you waved bye to him...

You were now going to protect the little foxes that hide,so you went to the woods were they hide,you laid down,and you made a little bit of light shine from your body to keep you warm,and soon,some foxes came and joined you...

(Time skip to morning)

You woke up to a bunch of little foxes all over you,some were on your back,some tucked in your tails,and most were next to you snuggled up,you let some heat flow from your body,and they snuggled even more,they where going to be cold till they get there white fur,you slowly woke the foxes around you up,and your old them you were going to go hunt them something,they nod there head,and go to there little holes in the ground under the trees....

You find your way walking slowly in the near by other woods,and soon you found a pray,a buck eating some grass,you watched and in a flash,it was on the ground...dead....

You walked back with the deer or buck,and you seen some foxes find the sent and they came out,you put the deer/buck in the middle of where all the foxes stay,and one by one,they came out and started to eat,you walked to the enter of the woods,and watched as dark clouds started to come in,and as you watched a little snow flake fell on your nose,it was starting to snow,and so you watched one by one,snow flakes fall from the sky,and land softly on the ground,soon you feel something next to you and it was a baby fox,with a meat scrap,and it put it in front of you,you nuzzled the little fox and ate the deer meat scrap,soon it started to snow even harder and it was colder,you picked the little fox up,and made your way to a hole under a tree,big enough for you and all the foxes,you yipped for the foxes to come to your hole,and they did,you were laying in a little circle,with foxes cuddled with you and some laying on you,and you had your tails blocking the open hole that lead to outside,you had baby foxes cuddled in your F/C fur,and you had the adult foxes,around you,you were like the fox God to them and if so,you were going to protect them with all your heart....

(Hope you enjoyed this chapter,and if so there is more to come and so I will see u in the next chapter bye bye)