Protecting you(part 2)

(Enjoy my spoopy friends)

                                                         (Seedeaters view)
I watched as Y/N jumped infront of EJ and took the bullet,and fell onto the ground,I rushed to her and she was trying to breath and keep her eyes open,when she seen me,she slowly lifted her head to say something when she went out cold,I was scared I picked her up and put her on my back and screeched for EJ,he looked at me and nodded his head,and soon me and EJ were running to the mansion,slender didn't let me stay there cause he says I take to much space,they let smile in the mansion but I can't,I find that very unfair,as I ran I could hear little THUDS I look next me,and Y/N tails and part of her wing was hitting the ground,when EJ pushed her tails onto my back but her wing wouldn't budge to move,EJ looked at me with a weird look,I just kept on running,soon the mansion came into view,EJ was saying to stop but I didn't listen,EJ jumped on my back to try and stop me from running but soon I ran up the stairs and I broke down the front door,the Creepypastas that heard the door get knocked down looked but all they seen was a blur because I ran up the stairs agin and went to EJS room,his room was like a nursery in a way,I put Y/N on the metal table that was part way in the middle of the room,EJ got off me and said I needed to wait outside,I walked out of the room,and EJ closed it,I put my head on the door,when I felt some thing touch me I look and,slender had put one of his tentacles on my back,I just look at the door agin,I heard whispers from down stairs,and soon slender sighs and picks me up and takes me from the door,I was trying to get out of his grip but nothing would work,soon he sat me down next to the couch and I could feel eyes watching me,I seen smile look at me and look at Jeff and bark at him,so I got up and went back upstairs,I glance back and smile layed down were slender put me,as I was walking up the stairs,I agin felt slender pick me up with his tentacle,as he picked me up,he could tell I was in a bad mood because,I was weak when he picked me up....

(Couple days later)

I was still laying on the ground in the cornor of the living room,I didn't eat or drink,I never really slept,every day a Creepypasta would walk by and give me a sad look,they would try and get me to eat but I would turn my head,but every time Jane would walk by I would make I silent but hear able growl,and when she would go to give me something to try and eat,I would open my mouth and screech at her with my fur sticking straight up,she would all ways walk by me really fast,but it's been days,it was midnight and everyone was ether out or asleep,but I seen a phone sitting on the coffee table,and I got up and seen it was EJS so,I got on it,his wallpaper was me and him,when he first found me,I seen a app that had music note on it,I tap it and it started to play (song above) this made me even more sad,I couldn't take it,I ran up stairs and opens the door that lead to EJS room,and I seen Y/N on the metal table,she had stitches in her wings and stitches on her chest from the bullet,I picked her up and layed her next to me on the floor,I layed my head on her back and I let the tears roll out of my eye.........

(Hope you enjoyed this chapter stay tuned for more bye-bye)