Chapter one:

A/N: I have no idea where this is going to go. I mean, I know roughly, its about a girl and The Wanted. But apart from that i'll just make it up on the spot. Because I am cool like that yeah? 

Okay thankyou for reading. Or going to read, even if you click off it now because it's awful. TARAH!

Mum made me another hot chocolate, no cream this time- bummer. Don't you just love autumn days where you can sit on the sofa in your snuggie; yes I have a snuggie, drinking hot chocolate and watching whatever dross is on the TV? I stuck my finger into the foam on the top out of pure habit and then lifted it to my mouth for it to be licked off. I closed my eyes relaxing my face and letting the creaminess absorb my taste buds. I wouldn't of thought anyone could be so addicted to one thing, one small thing like hot chocolate. Yet here I am proving it to myself. 

I have an action packed day, really, I'm so popular that there is never enough hours in a day! [Sense amazing use of sarcasm]. But really I should get my bum into gear, I'm meant to be meeting up with Nathan soon. Who is Nathan you may ask? To me, he is a massive dork who has a weird thing for hats and the word buzzing, he's my best friend- or I call him that, he calls me his way to heaven. See my name is Gloria. And he is the only person on this Earth who call me Glory and gets away with it; so he calls me Glory thinking some how I am some walking ticket to the good life after we die. I don't mind much. Okay I do, he is such an idiot. Anyway, to you, he's a member of some boy band you may or may not like. Personally I hate them; awkward saying he is in the band. The lads in the band are lovely and amazingly awesome, but their music is another thing. They sing words they don't mean, they don't talk to you through their music they tell you what you want to hear. But I guess that's how all boy bands work. 

I drained the dregs of the hot chocolate and stood up. Rolling my neck and shaking my shoulders, probably looking like a lunatic, I walked towards the door that leads to the basement; or my bedroom. I left the mug on the coffee table, I call it the hot choccie table though because it pleases me. I look down at my feet, realising how small they are, size 3. And no I'm not 10, I'm 17. I rush down the steps and jump down missing the bottom two.  Woah, Skills! If I described my room simply it would be the largest pile of random things in a contained space. Three of my walls are covered in posters, pictures, photos, tickets and leaflets and other random things I find along the way, then my biggest wall is my huge canvas- I paint it. It's the biggest, random-est picture ever! I love it. My room is me, it shows who I am. I have a double bed in the little alcove with a mush of random cushions and blankets, I have a few bean bags and furry rugs on the floor, a little desk with a lamp and a spinny chair- I love spinny chairs! My wardrobe was my floor, of course I had a proper one, but I could never find anything if I put it away, I had a little make-up table, a vintage style dresser, I got it from my Nan's. 

I hate how my bum looks in skinny jeans, its so...wide.

I ran back up my stairs, I look like an idiot, I've never been good at dressing myself. I was wearing orange skinny jeans, blue shirt and reddish body warmer. I left my hair naturally wavy, it's getting pretty long now, it's about boob length. I pulled on my converses and grabbed my keys, shouting bye to my Mum who was some where in the house. Is it weird that I think I'm ugly and I don't wear much make-up, I wear eyeshadow and mascara and lip stick, sometimes blusher. Sounds a lot when I list it, but it's not. 

Does everyone feel like they are in a film when they are walking down the street with your headphones blasting music? It might just be me. It's only a few minutes too Allies Cafe, Nathan and I meet there all the time. 

Hot chocolate or no hot chocolate, that is the question. 
"Glory!", oh the joys, the whole cafe turn around to look at the idiot who had just walked in. Honestly, why can't my name be normal.
"Shut up." I hiss in his direction handing over £2.69 for my hot chocolate, no cream, I'm really cutting back here! I take my mug in my hand and turn to face him, his eyes scanned my outfit. He reached out and took my ear pulling me to our table in the corner of the cafe. I raise my eyebrows at him, I can't raise just one, still working on it.
"I have so much to tell you love." He smirks at me, before you jump to conclusions, he calls me love because my last name is Heart. Not because....God no.
"Does it involve, elephants, trampolines or grapes?" I ask him dunking my finger into the hot chocolate, he gives me one of those 'I won't even ask' looks, "No, just an amazing opportunity, for us both.", he had me hooked- maybe he's found the way into Hogwarts! I open my mouth to ask him,
"No, I have not found a way into Hogwarts." He smirked at me again, I let out a dramatic sigh,
"You know me too well my friend. What is it anyway?" I grin at him before taking a deep sip of the heavenly substance in my mug,
"Fancy coming on a little holiday?" he smiled dunking his finger into my froth, I glared at him, oh hang on- holiday? 

A/N: So this is the first chapter I'm guessing, just introducing the charecters and shizzle like you do. Hope you liked it, rate and whatever. Much love.