Chapter seven.

A/N: Sorry for such a long delay, I've been reading this story, and cannot stop it is so amazing- it is called: 'Crush, No Crushed', I truly recommend that you take a look at it if you like romance and an amazing plot and the author is truly excellent, her name  is : monkeybaby7. Okay, I'm babbling, I'll try to make this a long one. TTFN ;D xx

I woke up, heart pounding it, was early- I could tell from the darkness of the room, how no light was streaming in through the windows. I sighed and rolled over, I had had the most horrible dream which had caused me to wake, I had been roaming through this Field, and then suddenly there was this band playing some horrible screamo music, these people had started to grab at me and rip my clothes off, their faces changing from Miles to Nathan to unrecognisable mouldy faces, I remember screaming, and then spotting Nathan walking past the huddle around me, I screamed for Nathan, I shouted and cried and finally he turned around, his face suddenly transformed from his beautiful smiling face to an eyeless, toothless, laughing face, then I fell into the ground, down and down into the ground, I could his voice echoing in my mind,  "I'm not here! I'm not yours!".

I suddenly started shivering, the coldness surrounding my body, I let out a quiet whimper, looking at my pratically naked body blanketed with goose pimples. I wiped at my forehead, it was damp with sweat, I suddenly needed to get out of here, get out of this room. I scrambled to get out of the covers, but something grabbed my wrist, I screamed, shaking violently. "Glory? W-whats wrong?" Nathans voice came through the shadows, it was groggy, I didn't mean to wake him- infact I forgot he was here. "Just...a bad dream." I muttered half-laughing, "I'm okay now, just...couldn't get comfy again.", Nathans hand had wondered from my wrist to my hand, I could sense him smiling at me, probably thinking about how stupid I am, "Come on then, it's still early." He said, his voice dense with sleepiness, he pulled me back and I landed next to his warm figure. I sighed relaxing into the space next to him, I was no longer tired, I felt pumped, full of energy- but that might be from just being next to him. I rolled onto my side so I could watch him, his eyes had already fallen closed, his breathing had already slowed down. 

With every breath he took his chest would rise under his navy blue, button up shirt, he had worn it fully buttoned up earlier that night, but it was now almost half undone, my eyes scanned his chest, not being able to pull away from it, his chest rose and fell. I studied his face, it seemed so childlike in his sleep, he almost looked like he had done when we were younger. His eyelashes fluttered as he sighed in his sleep, I had never noticed how long his eye lashes are. His ruffled hair looked perfectly imperfect, he had large bags under his closed eyes, making my heart stop, how can he have bags when we went to sleep at about ten? He only get's bags when he has had no rest for days. Nathan has always loved his sleep, lying in bed for hours, leaving me sat watching TV waiting for him to rise, I smiled at the memories. My heart kicked back into action as he rolled to face me, one hand slightly under his cheek, the other still in mine. My heart thudded in my chest, and even though he was sound asleep my cheeks burned with the realisation, I really should of slipped it out, but now I focused on it, I couldn't. It felt right. His skin was soft and warm on mine, his fingernails bitten down- nerves. My eyes shot back to his sleeping face, he looks so damn innocent when he is sleeping, almost angelic. I reached out my spare hand and stroked down his hair, trying to smooth it out, I let it caress his cheek, his chest rose and fell. I felt my eyes getting heavy, I didn't want them to miss one single thing. how his lips are slightly parted, his lips are so perfect, even though they are cracked. I lent in, letting his breath tickle against my lips. 

How can I suddenly...feel like this? He's my bestfriend and yet I have never noticed any of these things about him. He has always been my best friend. Nothing more. Nothing less. But then why do I suddenly want it to be more? I want him to hold me in his arms, and cuddle me and be mine forever. Yes mine. My Nathan. It just sounds right. Maybe I'm just confused, over everything, us acting differently around each other, how he does small things that make me feel...so.....maybe he feels the same way right now? I wanted to cry at how stupid I was feeling all of a sudden. If Nathan loved me, as more than a friend, he has had plenty of time to say something. And now I think about it, he seemed so desperate to get back to Megan last night. I rolled over and looked at the ceiling, light was starting to seep through the curtains, I'm just going to have to forget about him like that.