Twenty Two.

He's back, finally, I know it hasn't been long at all- but it felt like years, okay weeks. But still, being away from the love of your life is very boring. And I'll find out this thing he wasn't allowed to tell me tonight, and it was our year anniversary! I've already had my hair done, finished my makeup and dressed in a simple skater dress and ballet flats, also I'm wearing my sexy underwear.... just in case. Okay, yes it would be awkward at my aunty's but at his maybe... what am I even talking about, he wouldn't want to have sex. What if he sees me and realises how ugly and desperate I am?

There's a knock on the door and I couldn't help racing to it and pulling the door open, Nathan stood there, suited and booted, holding a rose- how blooming romantic! I pulled him into a tight, squeezy hug, before loosening it and kissing him on the cheek. 

"Bloody hell, I've missed you!" I announced, Nathan was grinning ear to ear,

"I think I've missed you more! Hey, have you listened to the Glasgow radio at any point today?" He asked, I shook my head, can I even get that here in London? "Maybe we should listen to it... I think we're on it.". I led him up into the spare room and loaded the radio station on my laptop, just in time too!

"Hello, today we're here with The WANTED, they have stormed the charts recently and we couldn't wait much longer to have a chat with them, Hi guys!"

"Hi!" They all replied in unison. It was really a normal interview, talking about plans, fans and random things, Nathan elbowed me and I started paying attention again,

"So, who's single and who is taken?" The woman asked,

"I'm happy to say we are all taken." Says Max,

"Well I knew about the four of you but.... Nathan?" She said,

"Aha, well- I'm in a relationship with this amazing girl, she's called Gloria Angelina Heart- she'll kill me if she hears me call her that. But we've known each other since reception and I am so in love with her I cannot even explain it! We've been dating for a year tomorrow and I now know, I'm ready to go public and I know the fans will support us." Nathan said.

My heart stopped. We're public?! We're public! I pulled him into a hug, kissing his cheek over and over again. He laughed and kissed my gently on the lips, "I love you Glory and I want the world to know that! Also, I want you to move in with us. Before you say anything- the boys want it to and we have sorted it out with Jayne."  He had a finger over my lip, so I kissed it, he laughed and I smiled, was this the best day of my life? Yes. Yes it was! I slammed my lips against Nathans, smiling into the kiss, I bit lightly on his bottom lip and he burst out laughing.

"C'mon baby, let's go!" He sung, picking me up and carrying me out the room, down the stairs and out the door and into the van. I don't really know where we are going. But I know I'll be happy where ever as long as Nathan is by my side. It didn't take us long to reach our destination, Allies cafe. Typical! We wandered in, smiling at the familiar face behind the counter, 

"Right this way..." The man said, I frowned, this was different.... we followed him through a door and into a little courtyard that has always been behind the cafe, but rarely used. A little table with white table cloth was stood in the middle with two chairs either side, a rose was in the middle and ipod in a dock. I smiled at the cheesiness of the whole set up and looked at Nathan who was blushing, I squeezed his hand, intertwining our fingers, he squeezed back. I took a seat and Nathan pushed me in to the table, then took his own seat, I smiled even more taking in his pink cheeks and cheeky grin. 

"So... I wanted to take you to the place that is special to us- I figured this is the perfect place." He explained, I reached over and took his hand,