Chapter Three!

A:N: Sorry it has been so long, been writing other stories and have had a lot of school work. This chapter is dedicated to TW_Fanmily for being the first to comment- much appreciated. Scarlett xx

The next went by in a rush of last minute packing, checking, re-checking and spending time with the family. We were setting out the next morning, from Heathrow, too early in the morning if you ask me- 7:00, who is awake at that un-earthly time! By 10 o'clock I was ready for bed, I lay on my bed, ticking off my checklist again for the fifth time that day, when light flooded from the top of the stairs and a figure emerged from the stairs. 

"Night Mommy, love you." I said lying down,

"Goodnight angel" croaked a high picthed fake womanly voice, I looked up, Nathan. He laughed stepping onto the floor from the step,

"You idiot!" I laughed pulling my blanket over my head, covering myself, he laughed as I felt my mattress compress where he must of sat,

"You alright?" he asked tugging at the cover, i pulled it tighter over me,

"Yes, I'm fine- buggar off?" I laughed, before sitting up and raising my eyebrows at him,

he smirked, patting the top of my head, "I can you're spilling with excitement." he smiled before pulling back the covers and climbing into bed with me. I sighed rolling so my back was to him, he poked my back,

"I've come to make sure you wake up on time, the lads are excited to see you again" He said snuggling down into the covers,

"I can't wait to see them all again!  Right g'night Nathan." I sighed curling into a ball, Nathan hands slithered around my waist, my whole body tensed, I pretended to of drifted off, I felt his body move closer to mine....his face move closer to mine and his breath on my neck. A violent shiver went down my spine and my heart started beating 100 times a second under my pj's, his lips pressed against my temple, softly, "Night Glory." he whispered. What the hell? Prentend to be asleep, that's it slow breaths...why did he do that? The room is silent too silent, so I begin to fake snore, maybe a tad obvious as I hear Nathan snicker behind me. 

Something smacked my face, a hand...no a pillow. I grunt and roll over, who dares wake the beast? 

"HOLIDAY TIME!" Nathan shouts tickling my sides, I sit bolt upright glaring at him, he was dressed and looking bright eyed.

"I'd rather sleep...go away!" I frowned lying back down, next thing I know Nathan's cold hands gather me up and picks me up- surprisingly with ease.

"Come on sleeping beauty, the boys will be here soon!" he stood up and walked up the stairs still carrying me, "Your mother has made you a hot chocolate.", my ears prick up at that, nom hot choccy! I slump on the sofa as my dad carries in my hot chocolate, "your mum's getting you your clothes, y'alright Nath?" he asks settling down, they both start chatting, I let their conversation float over me as I enjoy the warm, luscious rich drink wake me up sip by sip.

The lads all piled into my lounge, looking tired and hung over [cough cough Tom]. They smile at me and shake the hands of my parents who haven't met them until now, they were very polite and proper- which was strange. Then we grabbed my bags and suitcase and left. I sat inbetween Jay and Nathan awkwardly, opposite Tom, he grinned, "Alright babe?" ,

"Yeah tah." I grin back before looking at my lap. It wasn't long until the lads started laughing and joking around, obviously all waking up more than before. Jay opens a bag of Skittles and offers them around, I take a handful and shove thhem in my mouth, his mouth falls open in shock.

" 'at oo orred 'em ound" I say my mouth full of rainbow, they all laugh at me sending my cheeks red,

" what?..." I ask swallowing, making them laugh even more.

By the time we were at the airport, which took a while as we had to pick up this girl called Megan who was coming on holiday too, I was almost asleep, my bum had long gone numb and my head ached from Max's non-stop Dad like jokes. We rushed to board, racing through security and passport control- as soon as we were on the plane the lads started ordering beer and food. Well except Nathan who got a J20, what a sweet boy, so innocent...okay maybe not- I laugh as I watch Nathan chug down one of Jays cans. Jays face went from confused, to shocked to 'hey-bitch-what-are-you-doing-with-my-booze'.   I lean back staring out the window, the buzz of people talking filled the plane and then an annoying voice came on the loudspeakers, telling us the regular, exits are here here and here and to blow the nozzle on the life jacket. I hate planes. And this was going to be a very long flight. 

"So, are you and Nathan dating?" asked the voice that I recognised as Megan Williams, I looked up,

"Say what?" I asked bluntly, she repeated her question, I laughed and shook my head,

"No, don't be silly....me and him. pfftt!" I continued laughing,

"What's so funny?" asked Nathan turning to face me,

"I just asked if you two were dating...." said Megan in a confused tone, great she thinks I'm a nutter already. Megan was older than me, about 19 or 20 I think, her dark brown hair fell at her shoulders smoothly and her brown eyes were framed with a long set of dark eyelashes, very pretty, she looked almost model like as she was quite tall. Nathan raised his eyebrows, then turned to look at Megan his lips forming a smile, "Me and Glory...I mean Ria, are forbidden to date." he chuckled at this, making it sound like I was a-

"Are you a Nun or something then?" she asked, her eyes sparkling with curiousity, Nathan bursts out laughing and I punch his arm, "Ouch...",

"No I'm not a Nun, I just don't love that thing." I wave my hand towards Nathan,

"And I would never date her," Nathan snaps. Ah okay. I really fancied turning round and being like 'Oi bitch, why kiss me then?' , but I held myself back and return to staring out the window. Already sulking and it's only been 20 minutes. Oh lordy.

It was night in America, I cannot be my specific to our location as I have no idea where I am. I haven't exactly spoken to Nathan, he seems to be having a blast talking to Megan though, he might as well be singing 'Megan you are so sexy, let's have sex!' , not that I care, I don't care, they can have sex if they like. I crossed my arms, it's not that I don't like Nathan, he's a friend, that's why it kindof hurt when he said he would never date me...maybe it's because I'm just so close with him. Or do I like him? I mean, I don't not think he's hot. He is gorgeous. But it'd be weird and it could risk our friendship. No I don't fancy him. We are JUST friends. 

"What's on your mind?" Nathan asked turning to me,  I give him the 'what-you-on-about' look, 

"You bite your lip when you think about something." he informs me, I do? That's news to me.

"Nothing, I'm tired." I lie, what am I meant to say , I was thinking about me and you dating.

We finally arrived at our home for a month, wow, even in the dark the place looked amazing , it was a three story house, with a porch and large windows, the drive way was gravelled and flowers lined the path. But I couldn't care less. I want a bed and I want it now. Or be prepared for a tanty. We all carried our bags and suitcases in flicking the lights on. 

"Shot gun!" I yelled running up the stairs, the guys were quick on my tale, I ran pushing open each door, nope ,nope, nope, nope, up the stairs, nope nope, YES!  I ran into the last room, it had a double bed, a dressing table, big wardrobe and a balcony onto the back garden. MINE MINEY MINE.

This is going to be one AMAZING holiday.