Chapter seventeen.

A/N: So this is chapter seventeen- tour time [this would be the behind bars tour BTW]. Did you think this was too predictable? Oh well, I think it will make the story have more fun in it! This in my mind what happens on tour!

So I was on the road again, around England this time, taking photos of four of my greatest friends [plus] and the guy I have been ruthlessly trying to avoid [negative]- not picking up the phone to his calls, deleting his texts before I read, but it was all in vain the moment my teacher came in with the 'best news ever'. Gray is getting to go to the lake district and take photos and have a little holiday- I hate him I really do. Thirteen locations, from the twenty sixth of March to the fifteenth of April. What has come to my life?

It was a month before the tour, and I was recruited to be there to take pictures of rehearsals, auditions for dancers, the publicity- everything. The funny thing in all this is that the boy don't know who they have as their photographer- this will be classic. I made my way into pineapple dance studios, ready for the dancer auditions and the boys to learn a few moves themselves. I walk into the reception area, I've watched Pineapple dance studios and was just about to say hey to the receptionist when Louis Spence walks- or should I say dances in,

"You must be the photographer, snap one of me!" He instructs, so I pull my camera out my bag and take a few snaps of him lying on a counter or smelling a fake plant, he really is a nutter, I show him and when he says he is happy with them and that I may go up to studio one, I felt relieve- maybe I am a good photographer. I made my way up the stairs and opened the door to studio one, inside was the five familiar faces of the un-wanted, there eyes grew in shock and smiles lit up their faces, apart from Nathans, they ran over- or in Toms case- danced over [maybe he is spending too much time with Louis.].

"What are you doing here?" Siva asked,

"Yeah...Gloria. What are you doing here?" Nathan snaps,

"I'm your new photographer- gimmie a woot woot?!" I say at a attempt of being enthusiastic,

four of them woot, you all know who didn't.

"Awesome, you'll be on tour with us! I was hoping for some hot chick- but you'll have to do." Tom laughs giving me a hug,

"Lucky me!" I laugh, the woman- who I know as Jayne, walks in,

"Come on guys, auditions now, sit down. Jay, stop dancing and sit down.", you can tell she has children, I would say two, but she has seven. 

Once we were all seated and I was snapping pictures of the boys looking thoughtful and happy and excited, some of the poses the guys pulled made Jayne tsk and for myself to laugh, finally, the eight girls and four boys enter, some looking confident, some looking nervous, others in disbelief that they were seeing the guys, then I noticed, Rhian. She was smiling cheekily at me, and then at the boys. They didn't recognise her at first, but then Jay did, a huge smile spread across his face and he nudged Nathan, who nudged Max, who nudged Seev, who nudged Tom- who smiled. Each of the applicants had to do a three minute dance by themselves, one by one they dance, I snap pictures. All of them were amazing dancers, I was eagerly awaiting Rhians turn, I guess she will be last as she is sat last in the line. I favoured a couple, this guy named Alex, who was amazing brake dancing, a girl named Kirsty who was amazing at tap- I could tell Jay liked her. Finally it was Rhians turn to dance, the music began to play- Jar of hearts by Christina Perri, she took to her starting position, I started to hold my breath in anticipation, I hope she is as good as I've always thought she would be. She started raising her arms, then her leg extended out, high into the air- bloody hell. Her dance finished in a flurry of movement, everyone applauded as she ended- including the boys. They were sent out, the dancers, not the boys, they have to come to their decisions.