Chapter Nine.

A/N: Nearly ten chapters. Doesn't feel like it! I really enjoy writing this story, I hope guys like reading it too! I mean I would just give up if you didn't. Vote,Rate,Comment. I love to hear from you guys! Okay here is Chapter Nine.

WARNING! This chapter contains sensitive issues and if you believe you will find it shocking or disturbing please skip onto the next chapter or brace yourself. Thank you.

Megan and Nathan came in and flopped on the other sofa, Nathan looked at me, his eyebrows furrowed together, "What's up Gloria?" He asked crossing his arms and legs, tears cascaded down my cheeks, as I gasped for breath, "James McGuiness is the funniest idiot I have even met." I rubbed my tears on my arms, Nathan frowned even more, "What has he done?", I held back another laughing fit, "He...told me about...the time cried in front of Frankie from The Saturdays!", Nathan started laughing at that remembering the time, Megan smiled to, even though she didn't really have a clue about what happened, "Gloria remember the time you thought your Mom got you a horse!" Nathan snapped, he laughed, I stopped, pouting slightly, "Do not remind me of that bad bad time Nathan James Sykes or I swear you will have no mouth to speak with." I growled standing up and standing over him, he fake gulped before laughing, "We were having a sleepover and we were playing spys and we heard her parents talking, she thought they were saying that they had bought her a horse, she started to jump up and down and slipped over, Her trouser leg got caught on some wood and pulled her trousers down. Her face, trying to hide her I love Ponies pants from me- not that I was looking. In the end it was a rocking horse."  Nathan, Megan and Jay started laughing while I stood there pouting even more, trying to act as if I was acting as if it was bothering me, but it actually was, I had made Nathan swear not to tell anyone about it- especially my I love Ponies pants. I closed my eyes, why is he acting like this, telling secrets, calling me Gloria- not Glory or even Ria, and laughing at me. "I'm going for a walk." I said forcing a smile.

 I don't even know where I am going. I am just walking. I need some time to clear my head, I trudged down the street, the doctors was just down here, my toe was fine now- really the least of my worries. I saw a tall blonde walking towards me, I crossed my fingers quickly and hoped that it wasn't who it look like. "I was wondering when I was going to see you again Gloria." by his voice you could tell he was smirking,  my stomach flipped, I felt sick- sick for actually letting him near me,

"Leave me alone Miles." I said trying to sound strong,

"Oh, because you can make me." He laughed taking my hand in his, I pushed him away, walking away faster, "Aw, come on babe, lighten up." He took my arm firmly in his grasp, his face twisted into a over friendly smile, "Miles. Just leave me alone." I snapped, my voice wobbling through my tough act, "Not until to you give me what you owe me." He said holding onto me tighter, so tight I could feel the blood stop flowing in my arm, "I don't owe you anything." I said firmly trying to pull away, I looked around for someone, anyone to help me, "I want my shag Gloria. Now you are going to come with me, without any fuss, or I will use this knife- look-" I look at his hand, he was holding a small sharp knife, it's blade caught in the sun flashing in my eyes, I winced, how am I meant to get out of this? "Now come on, don't make me use it." . 

His house was dark. Curtains drawn. No lights on. He hadn't let go of my arm, leaving it buzzing with pins and needles. My heart was beating against my rib cage, I cannot believe this is happening to me. He let go of my arm, pulling out the knife, "Strip down." He demanded, I looked for a mean of escape, but I could see none. I slowly took off my jacket. My shoes. My dress dropped on the floor. His face smiled wickedly, this is not the Miles I knew. He put the knife down and pushed me up against the wall, holding my chin firmly with his hand, he smashed his lips against mine. I closed my eyes, wishing to be out of here, I took a deep intake of breath as he pulled away- I had to act now, or it would be too late.  I reached my hand into his hair, as if I was going to tug on it, as you would, with the other hand I shoved him back, using the hand in his hair I brought his face down onto my knee that I thrust upwards. He cursed, holding his nose, I kicked him in the manly region and grabbed the knife. "Don't you come near me you bastard!" I shouted, the adrenaline running havoc, I grabbed my dress, pulling it quickly over my head, still pointing the knife at his moaning body on the floor. He tried to stand up but I kicked him again, my heart beating so loudly I could hear it in my head, I slipped on my shoes, grabbed my coat and ran to the door. I pulled the chain across, unlocking in quickly, keeping an eye on Miles who was staggering to his feet now, "Get here you little bitch!" He said still holding his nose, I opened the door with a struggle, undoing another latch, "Don't you realise- no one freaking loves you! No one will! Not even that sad excuse for a best friend you have!" He shouted, but I was gone.