MIKAELSON FAMILY+THE VAMPIRE DIARIES (Nicklaus/ Daughter) Imagine Part 1

Your Name= (Y/N)

BTW THIS WILL CONTAIN SOME ABUSE AND TORTURE MOMENTS, IT WILL BE A LITTLE GORY, SO IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ IT, JUST SKIM THROUGH IT.

THANKS YOUR BELOVED AUTHOR

         Some people don't know who I am, well let me tell you. I am the daughter of the First Hybrid, no I'm not that annoying little wolf's daughter. I am Nicklaus Mikaelson's first daughter, (Y/N) Mikaelson. I was sixteen when I was turned by my grandmother. I was born before my father and uncles and aunt turned into the first vampires, but my grandmother had wanted to change me as well, so she did. I have lived for a thousand years and happy with being the only child our family has ever had. I was the center of attention, my father's pride and joy.

           My mother had died a little after I turned and my father and I had mourned and cried and screamed at the universe to bring her back, but the Ancestors didn't listen. I also learned that my mother's magic was passed down to me, so I am the only vampire, werewolf, and witch hybrid that had ever existed. My father and uncles and aunt and I have ran from town to town to coming over to America to escape from my vile grandfather who wants my father's and I's head chopped off. We were traveling one day and saw a young slave boy being beaten and my father and I interfered and took him with us. We named him Marcel.

                Marcel was a little bit younger than I was, but I always watched out for him. My father cared for Marcel like a son and me like a brother. Marcel always knew though that no matter how much love he gave to him, he knew Nicklaus will always love me first. More years later, and we have traveled everywhere and settled down in New Orleans. My family and Marcel and I made the town our home and safe haven. The music, the drinks, the laughter, the celebrations made everything come to life. Before we knew it though, we had to run from our home again and we thought we lost Marcel.

        Father and I were devastated, it took us years before we could even say his name again. We visited Mystic Falls for a while while meeting the doppelgangers Elena and Katerina, also the Salvatore brothers. We had heard that somebody by the name of Jane-Anne Deveraux was wanting to meet with my father, so my family had now returned home to find Marcel in charge of the vampires. We now live in our family home with my family keeping watch on everything, the werewolves in the bayou, the night walkers roaming the streets and the witches practicing their magic. There is just one little problem, we now have a wolf that my father knocked up and she is now pregnant with my father's child.

      That made me want to tear some hearts out. My father was having another child and it wasn't with my mother. Her name is Hayley and apparently her family is werewolf royalty around the french quarter. My uncle Elijah and aunt Rebekah wanted to show Nicklaus that having this child will give our family hope. That is what made me so angry and upset. Was I not enough for my family, they always say family is power; always and forever.Ever since then Haley has been living with our family.

               The witches thought they could make my father weak by taking Hayley and me. Hayley was forced to go into her labor and deliver the baby while I was being held by their magic on the wall. I could hear my father's roar; loud and painful that's what it sounded like. My father busted through the church and tore the head off of a man. He was trying to go after the witches but they pinned him up on the wall next to me. He was screaming at the witches to let Hayley go and that they will end up dead. Hayley gave birth and out comes a little girl, another little daughter. My heart broke when I saw her, of course my father had his eyes on the little girl and the next thing you know, the witches slit Hayley's throat.

        My father screamed for her while I was just shocked. The witches took the baby and snapped my neck and my father's. When I woke up I saw my father and uncle holding Hayley; mourning. My uncle put her up onto the table and we left to find the baby. We went to the graveyard and searched but everywhere we went was the same place before. They had caste a spell for us to distract us so we couldn't find the child. We were in one of monoliths and we heard a voice behind us, and there stood Hayley alive and covered in her own blood.