Mikaelson Family+ The Vampire Diaries (Nicklaus/Daughter) Imagine Part 3

<IF YOU GUYS ARE CONFUSED ON THE TIME PLACEMENT, THE READER AND MARCEL LEFT NEW ORLEANS AT NIGHT AND GOT TO MYSTIC FALLS STILL DURING THE NIGHT ABOUT 1 AM IN THE MORNING.  THE MIKEALSONS DIDN'T GO TO DAVINA UNTIL THE NEXT DAY AFTER THEY LEFT NEW ORLEANS>

Y/N'S POV:

Marcel and I finally made it to Mystic Falls....my home. I told Marcel where our house was and when we were driving through I saw them. The little protectors of Mystic Falls, they were all at  The Grill. They looked to be having the time of their life, just you wait Salvatore's it won't end up pretty. We had finally made it to the mansion and we went up to the front door and I found the key in the plant hidden. I unlocked the door and the house was just how it always is.
       "There's a spare bedroom upstairs on the right that you can take," I told Marcel while I was already heading up to my room. "Thanks (Y/N)," Marcel said flashing me his pearly white smile. I slowly made my way to my old bedroom. I got to the door and once I turned the handle I remember how much I miss living here. What the hell am I saying? I have no emotions, your a cold blooded killer... 

    I had slowly walked around the room admiring all of my old trinkets that I have gathered over the years. I had to make a plan to draw out the Salvatore's. I have to make myself known. I decided to change into a silk pajama top and shorts and decided to head to bed. Tomorrow my plan will begin...

NICKLAUS'S POV:

     It was the next day. All of us had spend most of the night thinking of where my daughter had gone.  We had tried to think of where Marcel and (Y/N) would go. The only way we could find them was a witch. The only witch that we knew that Marcel trusted more than anyone was.... Davina. All us went to our vehicles and sped over to Marcel's loft. I hustled out of the vehicle desperate to find out where my daughter had gone. Kol and Elijah kicked open the door and right when we entered we felt a excruciating shoot of pain confining my limbs and up to my head. All of my siblings had dropped trying to have the pressure of the pain stop.

 I tilted my head ever so slightly and there I saw her with her hand outstretched. Davina did not look pleased to see the whole Mikaelson clan in her home. 

"You bastard!" She screamed at me. While she let my siblings go from her hold, she still kept her power over me. My siblings were regaining their strength while Davina had raised me into the air and was soared over to a wall crashing into it. I had slowly regained my senses and before I knew I was being tossed into another wall. I went soaring again against another wall but instead of crumpling to the floor I was held against the wall. 

  THIRD'S PERSONS POV:

The other Mikaelson's slowly regained their strength while watching the event unfold. Nicklaus was being held up against a wall while Davina came walking in raging with fury. They had to stop Davina and get what they were looking for. 

"Davina, please let Nicklaus down, we came to ask for a favor?" Elijah said trying to reason with the witch. 

"Why should I? After what he done to (Y/N) I should give him more pain than what he is getting now," Davina said beginning to choke Nick. 

"Davina darling, please we need your help to find (Y/N). It wasn't just his fault it was all of our's." Kol said slowly reaching out to Davina. Davina looked at his pure face and stared right into his mesmerizing eyes. That is when she broke.

"Fine, but you all explaining to do," Davina said dropping her hand and hold on Nicklaus. Elijah and Finn  went to help Nicklaus from the floor as he was regaining his breath. They all made their way into the dining area and sat at the dining table. They explained why (Y/N) had decided to run off and Davina was not impressed with any of them. It took Kol to squeeze her hand to keep her magic under control.