Mikealson Family+ The Vampire Diaries (Nicklaus/Daughter) Imagine Part 7

LAST TIME ON THE ORIGINALS

FREYA'S POV:

It was (Y/N)'s voice that was calling me softly......

FREYA'S POV:

As I heard her voice calling me I started to slowly wake from unconsciousness. Davina and Kol were both here with me. They both looked just as confused as I did.

"Did you hear her?" I asked them. They first shook there heads no until they heard that sweet little voice blowing through the air. 

"It's me guys, I'm right here," her voice called softly.  I looked around until a gust of wind blew right past me until it stood in front of me creating a body. The wind morphed and there she was. My niece. (Y/N). There she stood her body not destroyed from the fire, but restored  to her former body. 

"( Y/N)" I asked as I stared at her in awe. 

"Listen, we do not have much time, I need your guys' help." She spoke frantically.

"What's going on, what do you need (Y/N)?" Kol asked as he grew worried for his little niece.

"Look, the ancestors say I can come back to the living," she said rushed and stammered.

"That's amazing, let's bring you back now, we- "it's not that simple Davina," (Y/N) butted in abruptly.

"Look I can come back to the living, but it's not simple. There's a spell that needs to be done and you need different objects to cast the spell. Also, I have dozens of people in the afterlife who wouldn't mind having Nicklaus Mikealson's child here to torture for the rest of eternity," she spoke frantically.

I grew angered because of these souls wanting to hurt my niece. I needed to find this spell and bring her back.

"What do we need to do," I expressed. She turned towards me and nodded gratefully. 

"First, you need the white oak stake I was killed with in the first place," she said annoyingly. "Make sure you give the Mystic Falls gang hell for killing me,". 

"Then, you need my necklace off my body, it contains some of my blood. You also need a daylight ring of mine. The last thing you need is also father's necklace I made for him." she spoke quietly. 

"Why Nick's necklace?" Kol had asked puzzled.

"It contains his blood and my mother's. You need both of their blood to complete the spell. You have to have the blood of both parents to make sure the spell works. The spell is in Grandmother's old grimoire. The one I use to read when I was first studying my magic. Now, hurry you don't have much time the spell must be done on the next full moon. That is when Father and I will be at our most powerful. I wish you luck my family, I will see you soon," she spoke quickly. 

She shoved us together and started chanting. I could hear whispers and see other forms coming towards her. I had started to get lightheaded again. 

"(Y/N)!" I hollered desperately. The floor swayed under my feet and I felt the light close around me. 

I will bring you back my sweet child..

Nicklaus's POV:

We had waited anxiously as my siblings and Davina were in a witch induced coma. Finn was comforting Freya as he kept twirling her hair in his fingers. Marcel was holding up Davina's head in his lap as he tried to comfort the one person who he thought of as family more than anyone. Rebekah had Kol's head in her lap since they were always the two who could get along the best. Haley and Elijah and Hope were standing near to me in case any other spells or attacks were to happen. I was standing right where this whole fiasco started and haven't moved from this spot because I was paralyzed with fear. I was pacing back and forth desperately. I was speaking in hushed tones with Elijah. Then a gasp was heard and then two more.  

I turned around and there they were, slowly coming. They all were a lightheaded from the incident but they looked mostly frightened or delighted. 

"Anyone like to explain what the bloody hell just happened?" I asked confused and irritated. They were still trying to reclaim their thoughts when Freya whispered something in the air.

"We can bring her back," Freya whispered quietly. My ears almost barely heard it. I stood frozen for a second. 

"What do you mean?" I asked nervously as I crouched down in front of my older sister. Freya raised her head and looked me straight in the eye and spoke confidently.

"We can bring (Y/N) back Nick," Freya said loudly. I froze. Her words echoed inside my head. We could bring her back, my child. We could bring my child home. Then I remembered the situation.

"Freya that's impossible, a Immortal Original child like her, that is not possible," I voice. 

"Why, you brought me back from the dead and our parents have been brought back. Why couldn't we do the same for her?" Kol stated viciously as he stood with the help of Rebekah. I looked at him and questioned everything. 

"But how, how could we bring her back?" I stated. 

"There's a spell in your mother's old grimoire she said that would help. She also spoke of a few items that we need to do the spell. We must hurry though, the spell has to happen on the next full moon, when you and her are most powerful as will the witches be." Davina spoke dignified. 

I turned my head back and forth between them and tried to make sense of their words. Are what they saying true, could I bring back my first and beloved child. Could I save her from the clutches of death.. I slowly lowered myself on to the chair sitting near and lowered my head trying to think of every possible situation that will happen. I felt a hand on my knee and saw blonde hair hang loosely from view. I could tell it was Camille just from her scent of perfume she used. "You could bring her back Klaus. Your family and you can bring her home, you just have to try," she whispered gently. I slowly reached out and grabbed her hand. I stood with my head held high and looked at the three that knew what needed to happen.

"What do we need to do," I asked confidently.

I am bringing back my child, I swear it...