THE MIKAELSON FAMILY+THE VAMPIRE DIARIES (Nicklaus/Daughter) Imagine part 4

LAST TIME:

The person hung up the phone. 

I knew exactly where my daughter was...

THIS PART IS GOING TO BE TORTURE PARTS AND GORY AND DEATH FAIR WARNING AHEAD PEOPLE.....

NICKLAUS'S POV:

I knew where my daughter was. She was in the hands of the Salvatore boys. They knew never to touch my family or they would be killed. I turned away from where I was and started to head towards the door. "Nick, where the bloody hell are you going?" Rebekah yelled. The others turned toward me and they could tell that I was angry.

"I know where she is," I said trying to keep my calm but slowly failing. "Where brother?" Elijah asked gently trying to keep me calm.

"Salvatore's have her," I spoke venomously. I looked at each of my siblings and I keep see the rage on each of their faces. They were trying to keep calm but I knew they wouldn't last. We started heading out towards our vehicles with Davina trailing behind us like a lost child. "I want to come with you," she asked persistent. 

"Davina, no we already have (Y/N) in danger with the Salvatore's we can't have you get hurt," Kol said trying to reason with her. I looked at her I saw a fierceness I haven't seen. 

"She is my best friend, Kol, I am not going to let her get killed by some baby vamps," she said seething. "Then it's settled," I said jumping up into my vehicle. I had Rebekah in the passenger seat and Elijah and Hayley in the SUV with me. I had Hope stay home with Camille. Kol, Finn, Freya, and Davina were in the other vechile. We drove our way through New Orleans stepping on the gas passing the LEAVING NEW ORLEANS sign. I was getting me daughter home safe and sound.

(Y/N)'S POV:

         I woke up groggy from my neck being snapped. I slowly blinked my eyes and found myself in a chair tied up with vervain and spikes digging into my neck. I looked across from me and Marcel was in the same position I was in. "Marcel, Marcel please wake up," I said trying to get him awake. He slowly moved his head and lifted his head slowly. "(Y/N), you okay there sweetheart," he said slowly regaining consciousness. 

      "Yeah, I'm alright just stiff right now these damn chains," I said tugging on the chains. Marcel and I tried to rip the chains off but we were too tired and the stakes were cutting into our necks. I was pulling on the chains when I looked down at my hand did I notice something was wrong. "Marcel," I said still staring at my hand. "What is it?" he said still trying to get the blasted chains off. "Our rings are gone," I said my voice shaking.

Marcel then looked down at his hand and he saw what I meant. "You looking for these," a voice called out. We both turned our heads and that's when I saw who it was. It was none other that Tyler Lockwood, the pain in the ass hybrid who broke my father's control. He was holding up my ring and Marcel's. I tried tugging on the chains again but I heard another voice call out. 

"Sorry sweetheart, but you're not getting out of those any time soon," I heard the voice say sarcastically. I looked up on the banister it was the the Salvatore boys, Damon and Stefan. They jumped down from the banister and were walking towards us. I looked around the room again and I saw the whole gang there. From the older vampire hunter Alaric,to the human Matt, to the Bennett witch all the way to the little stupid doppelganger, Elena. I then looked around and saw other faces there. There were other vampires and werewolves that had been changed by my family.

I felt an agonizing pain everywhere in my body. My body was jolting left and right crushing itself. I then remember, we weren't invited in. That's why my body is acting this way.