THE MIKAELSON FAMILY+THE VAMPIRE DIARIES (Daughter/Nicklaus) Imagine part 6

LAST TIME

There was a figure sitting in the corner on a chair twirling with a necklace that hung from their neck. "I'm always here and I will come back to you," she said tears dripping down her face. 

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

It has now been three days since the death of Nicklaus's first and beloved child, (Y/N). Preparations were being made for her funeral which was today. The house was as quiet as it has never been. Everyone in the household lost in their own grief and misery. Elijah and Finn had used compulsion to get some contractors to build a monolith for their departed little girl. It was now close to noon. Everybody was getting dressed for the burial. All of them solemnly put on their darkest suit and their black dresses stepping out into the world of the living. All of the Mikaelson's were ready except one. They all were gathered outside the door knocking slowly and entering the room at caution.

Elijah's POV:

             All of us were outside the room all exhausted from the heartache. I looked towards Kol and Rebekah, they both gave me a nod of approval. I slowly knocked on the door and grabbed the doorhandle and turned it slowly in case he got angry. I pushed open the door and called out his name. "Nicklaus," I said moving my body through the door way. There he was standing in front of his mirror looking like a ghost in his own complexion. He stood there worn and exhausted, how we all felt lately. He had his tie undone but I saw one thing hanging around his neck that wasn't there before, it was (Y/N)'s necklace that she made him for a present. Kol tried calling his name again, "Nick." Nicklaus turned around, "is it time?" he asked despairingly. I nodded my head. He started to walk towards the rest of us stumbling a little.

         I stepped in front of him and helped him tie his tie. When I looked at him, all I could see was a man who lost his heart, his soul. He looked just like when Henrik died, a young child who needed a hand. "Come on Nick, let's go," I said slowly pushing him out the door. The rest of our family let him go first and followed after. We all followed outside and gathered into different vehicles. We drove to St. Ann Mary's Church, the same place where she met Father Kieran and Davina. 

It was the only place where the funeral would be perfect for her. We parked the vehicle and all gathered together. I looked all of my siblings, some of them were already starting to tear up. I looked at Nicklaus he seemed to be trembling a little. I was about to say something until Cami walked up and grabbed his hand slowly running her other hand up and down his arm to calm his nerves. "It's time, " I said as the doors slowly opened for us. Nicklaus turned around slowly and took a deep breath. With every step we took together, it felt like an eternity.

NICKLAUS'S POV:

       It was time for the funeral. Cami had kept her hand wrapped around mine very tightly. My brothers and sisters surrounded me as I took a shaking step forward. Every step felt like a soul crushing step. We slowly entered the church and I saw a variety of people there. Witches, Vampires, Werewolves who have helped my family but who also grown to love my daughter. In the front of aisle I could see Davina and Marcel both with tears pricking their eyes already. I was getting closer to her, just one step after another.

            I was almost there yet it felt like I was still miles away. Then there I was, right in front of my little girl. I couldn't help but look at her, actually look at how my child had become. She was dressed in a floor length white lace dress that flowed at the bottom. She had simple red flat shoes on her feet yet, the moment I looked at her face my breath stopped. She looked stunning and mature. Her hair was put into a simple curl and her face looked so porcelain like a fragile doll. Then I looked at where her neck was. There it was a simple necklace that meant everything to her and me. I slowly reached out my hand to smooth her hair but I took my hand back slowly.