MIKAELSON FAMILY+THE VAMPIRE DIARIES (Nicklaus/ Daughter) Imagine Part 2

(Y/N) POV:

     "So you want to go see the Salvatore brothers?" Marcel asked me as he was packing a bag. "I don't want to see them Marcel, I want to mess with them," I said leaning against the doorway waiting for him to finish. " I don't understand though, why?" Marcel asked curiously. " Let's see, Stefan was my father's ripper for a while and then the doppleganger Elena had always been a pain in my side. Besides I think they need to see how I am when I am crossed. Marcel had finally finished packing and we headed down to his vechile.

"Ok, I have my stuff what about you?" Marcel asked as he looked at me. "I have clothes their at our home in Mystic Falls, I just might need to do a little shopping," I said giving him my signature smirk.

        Davina came down the steps walking over to us. "Are you sure your gonna be ok here D," Marcel asked putting his hands on Davina's shoulders. "I'll be fine Marcel, you need to take Y/N out of here and Y/N,  if Klaus comes around, he won't like what hits him," Davina said with venom dripping in her words.

"Give them hell for me D," I said giving her a hug. I let go of Davina and Marcel hugged her. We got into his vechile and buckled in. He started the SUV and we drove off. We had drove past all the cafe's and people of New Orleans. I could see the the "leaving New Orleans" sign and when we drove past that's when I got the call.

"Hello father," I said with my voice laced with a deadly poison.

NICKLAUS'S POV:

When I had finally woken up, everyone was staring at me angrily. Before I could even stand up, I was tossed and hit a pillar, my back aching a little at the impact and my head a little dizzy. When I looked up at the culprit responsible, it was Elijah. "HOW DARE YOU NICKLAUS!" he screamed at me grabbing my jacket making me stand. I know Elijah can be mad but he was always civil about it, but I guess with the turn of events he forgot about his class. "How could you even lay a finger on her, I thought you would be better, look at how you have treated your daughter," Elijah said slowly trying to extuinguish his rage.

I thought about how I have treated (Y/N), and they were right. "Elijah, it is not just Nicklaus who made (Y/N) furious but everyone in this room also," Rebekah said putting a hand on Elijah's shoulder. He finally let me go and I regained my breath. Everyone in the room knew how my daughter had my anger. "We all have been blinded by Hope that we forgot that she is part of this family, even including you Nik," Kol said shockingly. Everyone looked at me and I was drowned by the guilt and I knew they were right. "Call her Nik," Freya said.

I knew she probably would go to Marcel since those two grew up together. I dialed her number waiting for the ring. It finally connected and before I could say anything I heard her voice,"Hello father," (Y/N) said with hatred in her words. "Hello my little wolf," I said trying to ease the tension. "Don't you dare say that to me," she said angrily.

(Y/N)'S  POV:

"I was wondering if you were gonna call me or not," I said being sarcastic as usual. "Where are you?" He asked me. Of course he would ask where I was going, so he could drag me back to the hell hole I have been living in for a while. "Let's just say I'm taking a little trip with Marcel, don't even bother to come looking," I said spitting my venom into the phone.

      "(Y/N) you need to come right now I don't care about the argument or you being your usual stubborn self...," he said before I cut him off. "You know what, I have had it with you and rest of our selfish family, always caring about themselves and that annoying little child. You and everyone get to have fun, maybe it's my turn to turn things around," I said hinting a little with my voice about what I am going to do.

"(Y/N) don't you dare do it!" My father said screaming into the phone. I then handed the phone to Marcel and he smirked at me before talking to my father. "To late Klaus, and don't even coming looking for her, because if you do I will make you regret it." Marcel said hanging up on my father. I was going to have some new fun. No one will stop me....

NICKLAUS'S POV:

           I got hung up on by Marcel and I'm sure (Y/N) told what happened. I never meant to do this to my own child. She was right I have become cruel and bitter towards her, treating her like she was a soldier; not a child. I closed my phone and put it in my pocket and was still shaking somewhat. The others were looking at me. "What is it brother?" Kol asked. "She turned it off, she turned it all off," I said my breath shaking, trying to form the words.

          Everyone looked at me scared and nervous because my daughter had never turned off her emotions. "I have to find her," I said running my fingers though my hair and finding interest in my shoes. Elijah came up to me and put a hand on my shoulder and Freya came up behind me and put a hand on my back rubbing it in circles trying to comfort me. "Don't worry Nick, we will find her together." Elijah said trying to put confidence into me. I slowly nodded my head, only thinking about my daughter.

(Y/N)'S POV:

It now had been a couple of hours of driving until I finally saw a old bridge that came into view that I knew we were finally here. "Welcome back home," Marcel said to me as we passed our little entrance into the town I knew and loved....

WELCOME TO MYSTIC FALLS

HOW ARE YOU GUYS LIKING IT AND OH NO!!!! EMOTIONS ARE OFF, WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN??????