The House

I was at this Island for vacation with my family, it was about 1:32 and I, Emma, was taking a short walk around the island. It didn't take long till I saw a huge burnt down house, "What in the world?" I thought, I stepped inside and looked around, I saw a picture on the floor, buried in a pile of ash.

       I looked at the picture and saw 13 people standing in a line, "Who are they?" I whispered to myself. Out of no where I heard a creak in the floor, I quickly turned to my left and saw a boy, he looked about my age, black or dark dark brown hair, I couldn't tell, dark brown eyes and pale skin, "Who are you?" He asked with a worried expression on his face, "I.. I am Emma Anne.. Who are you?" I replied. "My name is Enoch O' Connor, and why are you here, no one dares to come." Enoch questioned, "I just came across this place and decided to check it out, and what is this place?" I said putting the picture down.

     "You are in Miss. Peregrine's Home," He explained, "For Peculiars." He added. "Did you say you where Emma Anne?" He questioned, I hesitated to answer, "Yes, why is something wrong with my name?" I asked with a confused look, "No, no I think Emma is a beautiful name, but you have to come with me." He responded.

       Before I could say anything he took my hand and lead me outside, to a tunnel, "Where are we going?" I asked nervously, "To the Loop." He replied quickly. "What's a Loop?"I asked again, he looked at me and hesitated to answer, "Well," he began "A Loop is a day that repeats itself over and over, so it makes you ageless." He added.