Unexpected Visitor

"EMMA, Emma wake up!" I heard as I shot up and knocked heads with someone, "Ahh, what? What is wrong?" I yawned rubbing my head. "Morgan, your sister, uhh, she's, s-she's here!" Enoch said, my eyes widened and my eyes watered, why is she here? How did she find this place? What is going to happen? All of these bad thoughts twirled around my head, "How did she get here?" I managed to get out, "I have no idea, she just appeared and, uh, well, she.." Enoch struggled to find the words. "What? She what?" I asked still shocked and scared, "She asked where you where, and, I said that you are not here, and well," he explained looking at his arm, "Holy Bird, Enoch!! She CUT you!" I was shocked and started to cry.

Just as I hugged Enoch someone smashed the door open and heard poor Claire scream in terror. I looked at the door way and couldn't believe what I saw, her, standing there, staring at me, "Well! Looks like you finally have a boyfriend, Emma!" Morgan snared, "Morgan, don't you dare put a hand on my family!" I threatened. Morgan laughed, "Oh Em, I am your family, not them!" She replied, I just stared, angrily at her, if she puts a hand on anyone! She will get it! I thought. "HEY!" Morgan yelled grabbing Enoch and tearing him out of my grip and tossing him across the room, "Don't touch my sis!" She snapped, "MORGAN, DONT DO THAT TO HIM!" I screamed causing her to jump, "Em he lied about you, he said you weren't here! So I have the Birth Right to do that." She explained, "You.Dont.Have.The.Birth.Right," I started, "And you'll never will!" I finished.

Morgan always thought that since she was the oldest, she has the right to control me and boss me.

"Of course I do, Emma." She said, I stood up and walked to Enoch to help him since his arm is cut and he will hurt it more if he stands on his own, after I stared at my sister as she said "Aw, it would suck if I accidentally killed him." And right after she said that I lost my shit, I grabbed her shirt and pulled her closer and punched her right in the mouth, "DONT EVER AND I MEAN EVER HURT MY FAMILY OR YOU WILL SUFFER!" I shouted, Morgan fell to the ground gripping her jaw that now has blood dripping down. I kicked her in the head which made her go unconscious, "Are you ok Enoch?" I said turning to him, he looked up to see me and had a shock all over his face. "Y-Ya I guess," he started. "But why did you knock her out?" He added. "Enoch, she threatened you and the others! I had to!" I said as tears fell down my face. I felt his hands snake across my waist and pulled me closer, I looked down still crying till he lifted my chin and whipped the tears away and placed a gentle kiss on my lips, "Enoch, I love you way to much and I would hate for you to get hurt by her." I whispered. "I'm not going anywhere, nothing bad going to happen, trust me." He said.

But I highly doubt that good will come.

WHAHOO I finally updated! How cool is that!? But I'll try to update this week again!!