Embarrassment

I called for Bronwyn to help me carry my psycho sister far away from the house, "Thank you Bronwyn!" I thanked, "No problem sis!" Bronwyn said while lifting me up and hugging me, she always calls me big sis because I'm like an older sister to her.

       Once we got back to the house, which took forever, I started looking for Enoch but couldn't find him anywhere, "Olive where is Enoch?" "He's getting stitches on his arm from Morgan." She said. "Ok, thanks!" I replied. I darted to Miss, Peregrine and spotted Enoch with her, Enoch then stood up and went to me and pulled me into a hug, "Where have you been? I was worried sick!" Enoch asked "Don't worry, I was with Bronwyn and she helped me take Morgan somewhere far from here." I explained. He pulled away and gave me a peck on the lips, "Ok, at least you both are safe." He said. I didn't notice that Miss. Peregrine was still there, watching us. "So you two are finally together?" She questioned, we stood there not knowing what to say, "Uh, y-ya we are." Enoch spoke, "Well I ship it!" She laughed and walked away, we just stood still.

       We both headed upstairs till Enoch stopped, "Shoot, come with me." He whispered, "What?" I asked. "I forgot something downstairs, come with me." He replied, as we got not even half way down the stairs I missed a step and slid all the way down to the bottom, all I heard was Enoch burst into laughter. "Are.. you.... ok?" He said between breaths, "Yep." I groaned, "That was awesome!" He laughed, "It felt awesome." I mumbled. Enoch quickly ran to I don't even know what room but then came back out with 3 glass jars filled with hearts. "Let's go." He said, we headed back up the stairs and back to his room, "Emma?" Claire said, "Yes?" "Can you help me with something?" She asked. "Sure, what do you need help with?" I asked, she didn't reply she just took my hand and leads me to the stairs, Enoch then says "Don't fall down the stairs!" "Shut up Enoch!" I shouted back.

      Claire lead me outside and pointed to a little teddy bear in a tree, oh no.. I thought, "can you help me get it down?" She asked with a pouty face. "I can try." I replied, I quickly looked back at the house and saw Enoch at the window and gave me a thumbs up. This is gonna be fun I thought for him. I started climbing the tree, branch by branch heading for the bear, once I got a good grip on the bear I tossed it down to Claire,"There!" I said, "Thanks!" Claire said and started to skip away, oh ok! I looked back at the house and Enoch was laughing, shut up. I thought. I began climbing down the tree till I heard a snap, down down and down I went till I hit the ground, "Holy fuck." I mumbled, I turned my head towards the house and saw Enoch, laughing his ass off. Well this is embarrassing I thought.