The Letter

I woke up the next morning and heard a knock on my door, it was Miss. Peregrine, "Morning! You have a letter." She said handing me the note, when I opened it, it was from my sister.

Emma,
Hello sister, I want you home, and I don't want you to go back to that place you are at. And leave all of your stupid 'Peculiar' friends behind and join me in the present. You don't deserve them, oh and never and I mean NEVER use your useless stupid powers you have! It is stupid and I should have gotten them, not you!
Love, Your sister, Morgan

My sister was always jealous of my powers, she would try to hurt herself to make it look like I hurt her, all she cared about was her looks and she never cared about anything or anyone else. I walked to Enoch's room and shook his shoulder to wake him, "Hi, sorry to wake you." I whispered, "It's ok." He yawned. He sat up and motioned for me to sit next to him, "What's up?" He asked, I didn't reply but instead, I handed him the note. "Are you, leaving?.." He asked, I could see his eyes starting to water, "No! I am never leaving this place behind, and I am definitely not leaving you behind!" I answered, Enoch placed a gentle kiss on my cheek and hugged me.

    "Aw, young love!" Emma said, we both rolled our eyes and ignored her, Horace ran into the room almost in tears, "Emma, Enoch, other Emma!" Horace cried, "What?! What? What the hell happened?" Enoch asked, "My dream, or not dream, my vision! Emma's sister, Morgan, comes to the island, and, and, hurts you!"

Ohh, cliff hanger!! Thank you guys for actually reading this, sorry if I don't make one in a while, I am sick...