Embarrassment Part 2

I got up from the ground and rubbed my head since I fell from the tree above me trying to get a toy down for Claire, I looked at the window and still saw Enoch laughing his ass off. I headed back to the house and went upstairs to Enoch's room and saw him on the ground holding his stomach, "Thanks for the help!" I said sarcastically, "That.. was sooo unbelievably funny! I can't even!" Enoch said between laughs, "Children! Time for your afternoon walk!" Miss. Peregrine yelled. We both walked down the stairs, I was extra carful so I didn't fall again like I did a couple hours ago.

       We started to walk to the beach, Enoch was next to me, still no one knew that we where together, well, except for Miss. Peregrine and Emma but that's all. We got to the beach and right away I knew something embarrassing was going to happen to me, Enoch and I went to a rock close to the water and sat down, some of the kids where giving us looks and whispering to each other, we just ignored it, "Em?" Enoch asked, "Yes?" I said. "Try not to fall in the water." He said giving me a smile that he only gives me, "Oh shut up!" I said lightly punching his shoulder. "Hey Emma!" Millard shouted, "Yes?" I shouted back, "Can you help me with something?" "Depends on what it is!"
"I need you to lift me up!"
"Great!" I mumbled. Can't he just get the other Emma for that? Or is she "busy" with Jake?
"Why do you need to be lifted up?" I asked Walking to him.
"Because I need to get something from a tree."
Right when I heard the word tree I looked back at Enoch and I could see him trying not to laugh, I gave him a glare and shook my head.
Millard and I walked to where he needed help and it was a silent walk till he broke the silence, "I saw you fall earlier today."
Great! Just great!
"And I saw you fall down the stairs! That was amazing!" He went on and on about how funny I looked when I fell both times.
"Wouldn't it be funny if you fell again?" He asked.
"Yep, totally!" I said sarcastically.
We got to our destination and he told me to lift him up so I did. Little did I know that Enoch could still see me from the rock we where at.
Gosh how much did he weigh? 200 pounds? "Pleas tell me you have what you need now!" I said impatiently.
"Nope!"
My hands tatted to shake, shit I thought.
"Now?"
"No."
I couldn't hold h any longer, I let go, big mistake! As he fell on top of me I make a noise that no human should make.
"The hell?" Millard laughed.
Shit you.. I thought
He got up and didn't bother helping me up.
Thanks, I just fell and a 300 pound boy landed on top of me and you don't help me up. Wow, I now know where I rate..
I turned my head to see, no surprise I saw Enoch, again, laughing so fucking hard to the point where his face is burning red.
I shook my head and got up, out of the corner of my eye I saw Enoch leaning towards the water, if he kept laughing, he was going to have a good old swim! I didn't warn him about the water, I just let him fall.

Enoch's POV (rare)

I was laughing so hard and I didn't notice the water below me, I started to lean towards the water still looking at Emma and still laughing, "Are you.. ok--AHH!" I screamed as I fell in the water. I guess you could call that Karma! I came up for air and saw Emma, now she was laughing, I couldn't help but laugh with her!

SO SORRY IT TOOK ME A MONTH TO UPDATE!!!!!!!!