Loop

We kept walking for about barely a minute and there was the house, but it was different, it wasn't burnt to the ground, and the land around it was a beautiful sight, I stopped walking and stood where I was looking at the house, "You ok?" Enoch asked, "Yea it's just, that," I couldn't get the right words out "Wasn't the house like, destroyed? Burnt to the ground?" I finished, "Yes but, we are in the Loop, today is September 3, 1940." Enoch explained, "1940?!" I whispered. Enoch took my hand again and we walked to the door of the house.

A lady was outside, wearing all black, "Hello, Emma, I am Miss. Peregrine!" She said in excitement, I looked at her in shock, how did she know my name? "How-" I started, I looked at Enoch then at Miss. Peregrine, "How do I know your name!" Miss. Peregrine finished my question, "I know all of my children!" She explained. "Enoch, you can let go of her hand and go with the others." She told Enoch. I could tell that Enoch didn't want to leave.

Without saying anything Enoch slowly let go of my hand and went to find the others, "Alright then, I'll get the, Other Emma and she will get you some clothes that will fit our time, ok?" Miss. Peregrine said. She called to a Blonde girl with a light blue/greenish dress, with light blue eyes and heavy lead shoes, "Hi, I'm Emma, Emma Bloom!" She started, "And you are?", I held out my hand and said "I'm Emma also, Emma Anne!" I replied, she shook my hand and lead me to her room.

She gave me a really pretty, light purple dress and sandals to wear, "Wear these, they use to be mine but I outgrew them." She explained. "Thank you!" I smiled, she smiled back and left the room so I could change. I quickly put the dress on and tied the sandals on my feet, I walked out of the room and she lead me to the stairs for Dinner. I looked down the stairs and saw Enoch, talking with another boy, he looked up to see me, he started to blush and after 10 seconds he smiled and looked down, I did the same, Emma looked at me then Enoch, then me again, "Aw, love at first sight." She teased. I rolled my eyes. "Emma?" Emma Bloom said, "Do you, umm, do you like him?" She finally said, "What? No! What are you talking about?" I accidentally said it loud enough that Enoch looked at me again and laughed. "Well, you made him laugh and smile Emma! He never does that!" Emma mentioned.

I looked at Emma in a confused way, "You mean he never smiles nor laugh?!" I whispered. "Yeah, and you made him smile and laugh! That is so cute! I totally ship you two!" Emma smiled.