The Peculiars

Emma and I both went downstairs for dinner, she opened the doors to a dining room and a girl named Olive motioned for me to sit by her, so I did, I felt like I was being watched so I turned to my right to see Enoch, right as I laid eyes on him he quickly turned to look somewhere else. Miss. Peregrine started to introduce all of the children, first there was Claire who had a 2nd mouth basically, second was Hugh who had bees living inside of him, then Olive who had fire powers, Enoch who could raise the dead, Jacob who could see Hollows, Emma who is light as air, Bronwyn who is very very strong, Fiona who can grow plants bigger than usual, the Twins who are Mini Madusa's, Horace who can see the future, Millard who is invisible and herself that can shape shift into a bird.

"What is your Peculiarity Emma?" Jake asked, "Umm, I can do kind of what Enoch can do but I can't bring Humans to life, just animals and dolls." I explained. Everyone looked at Enoch and smiled, Jake winked at Enoch in a teasing way. We headed into a room, it looked like a Living Room to me, 2 couches and a chair in the middle of the room. Enoch gave me room to sit next to him, I sat next to him and waited for everyone else to find a seat. Horace put this thing on his eye and a screen popped up in front of him, a video popped up, it showed me and Enoch standing next to each other, everyone looked at the screen and then us. I started to get a little uncomfortable, in the video me and Enoch, kissed, and Miss. Peregrine turned off the movie thing as fast as she could. "Alright, that's enough of that, lets go outside." She announced, we all got up and walked out the door, it was raining and dark. Miss. Peregrine gave us all, gas masks?! Why would she give us that? She told everyone to put them on and we waited for what was going to start.

Planes flew across the sky and the last plane dropped a bomb, I froze, fear flew around me like a swarm of bees as the bomb continued to fall. All of the sudden, everything froze, the rain stopped falling, same with the bomb, and things started going backwards. The bomb went back into the plane and the rain flooded back into the dark sky, till it was night again. She motioned for everyone to take off there masks and we all walked back inside. "Are you ok?" I heard someone ask, I turned around to see Enoch, "You looked terrified!" He mentioned. "Yeah, I'm ok, just very tired." I replied yawning. "Ok." Enoch replied, we all said our good nights and we all walked to our rooms, before Emma came to take me to my room, I walked up to Enoch and kissed him on the cheek, he blushed till his face turned red like a tomato. I walked to Emma and she took me to my room and said goodnight, and I was left alone to sleep.

I woke up to a creaking floor, footsteps coming to my room,I felt a hand on my shoulder, "Emma?" A familiar voice spoke, "Who is it?" I asked, the voice replied with "Enoch." I opened my eyes and looked at him, "What is wrong?" I asked worriedly. "I can't sleep, may I sleep next to you?" He asked. "Yeah, it's ok." I replied and moved over and gave him room, I felt arms wrap around me and fell right asleep.