I'll come back - 1

It was a sunny day in Magnolia, the birds chirping, people laughing

It was a sunny day in Magnolia, the birds chirping, people laughing. And our favorite guild was making a ruckus before Team Natsu had lunch. Grey and Natsu were at each other's necks.

"You better watch it ice face!"

"You better check yourself before I reck your face hot head!"

They continued to argue about who knocked over Natsu's Strawberry milkshake, recently he had a taste of Lucy's milkshake and after taking a small liking to them, he had one every once and a while. But today it was ruined when the table shook and it crashed to the floor.

Team Natsu was sitting at a table in the middle, Lissana was sitting next to where Natsu was sitting, and Erza was too focused into her cake to notice or care about their casual squabbles. Lucy, on the other hand, was sitting on the other side of the guild with Happy for some reason. Well, Lucy and Happy knew the reason they were so secretive with the rest but never told any of them why. Besides that, everything was normal.

Mira Jane was overjoyed for her sister has returned, and Elfman had doubled his usage of the word 'MAN' every time he talked. Cana was getting drunk, Wabaka was smoking, Wendy was talking to Romeo. Levy was reading, and Gajeel was watching Levy read. Everything was at peace.

At least on the outside. "Happy, I know you've known Lissana for a long time but it's not Lissana anymore. Tomorrow I'll talk to Master about it and I'll be leaving." The blond grimly tells the blue cat. He looks at her with a sad, yet serious expression.

Happy locked eyes with her, "Just... Please, come back to us, Aye? Lushe, I'll really miss you, Natsu is an idiot. But I've noticed, she gives off a different feeling than before." Yes, all of the exceeds have noticed that she was different than the rest. Even if Carla and Lily haven't known Lissana for long, they knew something was up, but no one else did.

Lucy pulled Happy into a hug. She had told only him about her plans, to leave Fairy Tail and become stronger, she knew that whatever possessed the new white-haired Mage was too powerful and she'd need help.

"Of course Happy," she smiles, looking over she sees Natsu and Lissana walking over to them, "They are coming, act normal ok?" She lets the cat go as they come into the hearing distance.

"What's that for Luce? You and Happy hugging?" Natsu questions. He stands with Lissana in front of them.

Happy quickly flys over to him and sits on his head, "Lushe was just telling me about how she let a huge fish get away yesterday, she wanted to give it to me since she didn't go fishing with us last time but she couldn't get it."