Good Luck Fairy Tail-5

~Forest POV~

Lucy was standing over Erza, Mira a couple feet away, all of the zodiac spirits gates have closed. And lots of people were injured. Lucy was tired and bleeding. "It's over Erza."

"Now Natsu!" Gajeel yelled as he was about to be clawed down by Celeste,

"Lightning Fire dragons Roar!"

There was a blast of electricity mixed with fire shot into Celeste, right through her already injured chest. The ear bursting sound of her cry as she stumbles. Then falls to the ground.

Lucy's mother, the second mother she had in her while life, once again taken from her. Blood flow out of her. "C-Celeste?" Lucy stutters looking to her dragon mother. Tears fall from her face. Everyone is silent.

They had killed a dragon.

"Celeste!!!" Lucy screamed in terror. Erza looked up to her, she felt remorse for the blond. Lucy broke into a sprint to the dragon. She dropped to her knees and slid to the body, she kneels to the dragon near her head. "C-Celeste, please, stay with me, I-I'll heal you-"

"Lucy don't, I had to die some day. I guess today is the day." Celeste calmly says to the girl, "I'm glad I was able to teach you dragon slayer magic. I'm so glad your ok... Please Lucy.."

"Don't talk, I-I can't take this again... Please Celeste don't leave me..." Lucy mumbled as tears run down her face. She caresses the dragon and traces her scales on her snout. Slowly opening her eyes and closing them, Celeste looks at her child for the last time.

Natsu, Gajeel, and Wendy look at the two. They had lost their dragons at a young age but at least they got to grow up with them. Not to mention, they didn't watch theirs die in front of them.

Celeste closed her eyes and her chest stopped rising, Lucy widen her eyes.

"Celeste NOOO!!!" Lucy screamed she hugged the dragons head. She continued to wail in despair.

Natsu looked at the other slayers. They had made a mistake. Something they knew they couldn't take back. Mira, Grey, Erza and the others surrounded Lucy looking at her cry and cry. No one knew how bad this was going to hurt to see their old friend cry like this.

"Luce-" Natsu was interrupted by a little girls cries.

"Luce-nee! She..." Pina pushed through the crowd to Lucy and saw the dragon. And she knew her suspicions were true. Upon Celeste's death, she had felt something draw into her, she had absorbed another dragon spirit. And it was Celeste.

"Lucy," Erza started out interrupted their moment. "Lucy, we don't know what we are thinking-"

"Dont know what you were thinking?! You killed my mother!! The people I most trusted in the world killed someone who accepted me fully and taught me how to be strong! And you're sorry?! How dare you! Go away! Go now! I never want to see you again Fairy Tail! I'll destroy you for this! You think a death of my mother is payment for Lissana's slumber?! I will never forgive you for this! NEVER!" Lucy screams at them. With fury and pure hate in her eyes.

"Luce-nee..." Pina tries to wipe away her tears but they are replaced by more. Lucy stops crying and stand up and walks over to Pina and holds her hand.

"From this day on, I am going to be your worst nightmare! Don't underestimate me! You will never see Lucy Heartfilia again! I am Lucy LightStar!" Lucy declares. Before anyone can do anything Lucy, Pina, and the dead body of Celeste disappear in a blinding light.

"What have we done?" Natsu asked no one in particular. They all regretted what they did. But they knew it could never be taken back. Lucy LightStar declared war on Fairy Tail.