Preview

"She's not right," Lucy muttered under her breath

"She's not right," Lucy muttered under her breath. It has been a full month since Lissana has returned and Fairy Tail has been celebrating ever since.

Happy turned his head, "What did you say?"

Lucy stopped looking at the girl and turned back to her drink. "Nothing."

~

"Hey Mira, is Master in?"

"Yes, why?"

"Cause I need to talk to him."

~

Natsu clenched his fists, the Master did nothing about it, like he was held back, "I didn't do anything, I'll find her, I'll bring Luce back..." He runs out of the guild hall in anger.

This was the start to their days without their Lucky Lucy Heartfilia.

~

"I'm here for the Mage Lissanna," the woman demanded.

Natsu froze, he knew this woman's voice. He had dreams of it, he searched for it, and he loved it. "L-Lucy..?" Everyone els froze too. Was this really Lucy Heartfilia? The one they have missed for so long?

~

Mirajane held her little sister close and dear. The younger sister looked like she was stuck in a lifeless stage. "I will never forgive you! Be prepared Lucy Heartfilia! You've just made an enemy!"

~

"Now Natsu!"

The shiny dragon stopped protecting the blond when she felt a strong iron taste in her mouth. Blood flooded out of her system when she noticed that the dragon slayers succeeded in their titles.

"Celeste!!!"

~

From this day on, I am going to be your worst nightmare! Don't underestimate me! You will never see Lucy Heartfilia again! I am Lucy LightStar!" Lucy declares. Before anyone can do anything Lucy, Pina, and the dead body of Celeste disappear in a blinding light.

"What have we done?" Natsu asked no one in particular. They all regretted what they did. But they knew it could never be taken back. Lucy LightStar declared war on Fairy Tail.