Oc Analysis!

Henry HunterAge: 18Height: 6ftInsignia: right shoulder, orange

Henry Hunter
Age: 18
Height: 6ft
Insignia: right shoulder, orange.

Backstory: He was given away at birth since he was born with the power to control black magic. He had a mask that was possessed by the shadows. When in use, he can command an army of shadows and control the darkness, but he doesn't like using it since he cant control himself much when using the mask. When he was 10 he met Faith and the two of them became best friends. Together they ruled the volcano region, Faith was always keeping him up and teaching him how to be strong. Be learnt requip magic by chance at the age of 13, there was a large dark guild and his mask was no where to be seen, Faith was badly wounded and they were cornering him. The first thing he ever requiped into was called 'Ultimate Knight Armor.' He rescued Faith and retreated. He slowly unlocked special sets of armor along with buying his own. He only uses his mask in special cases and if only necessary.
Magic: requip, Dark Mask magic.
Family: Unknown.
Personality: normal, nice, serious, brotherly, friendly, protective.

Faith DemoniAge: 18 1/2Height: 5'5Magic: fire God slayer

Faith Demoni
Age: 18 1/2
Height: 5'5
Magic: fire God slayer.
Insignia: left hand, bright red
Backstory: as soon as she was born, she was sacrifice to the fire temple from her village. There she trained with many different forms of fire. She became a fire God slayer at 10 and ran away before she was too far manipulated by the people of the temple. She traveled by herself and made a home in the cave besides a volcano. She later ran into a lost boy named Henry. She taught herself how to smile for his wellbeing and became friends with him. She trained him on how to get stronger and when she was in grave danger he saved her. The two of them stuck together and joined 'The Tiger Claw' when they were 15. She never got nice with Seth but somehow they became friends.

Personality: cheery, happy, secretive, loud, loves to mess with people, loves hugs and body contact. Loves spicy food.

Family: mother, Lina Demoni.