Destiny Waiting-2

-Guild POV-
It was a cloudy day in Magnolia, sprinkles of rain from here to there. People on the streets carry around umbrellas. People were acting as normal. Except some guild members of Fairy Tail. Levy was sucked in the corner reading the book Lucy left her. The exceeds were in a group away from their partners. And the clingy Lissana was no longer next to Natsu's side, no one was next to Natsu since he came in.

"What's wrong Carla?" The small blued haired dragon slayer asked her trusted friend.

"If you don't know, then never mind, no one has noticed, and my dreams don't help," the white haired cat responds. People asked questions but as soon as Lissana answered they never asked again. It's been two weeks since Lucy disappeared and now people were noticing.

"Master we demand a answer, where did Lucy go?" Someone asks in the crowd. Everyone was looking up to Master Makorave on the railing upstairs.

"Lucy Heartfilia, has left Fairy Tail."

Everyone was so quiet you could hear a pin drop. But then the fire dragon slyer spoke up. "She can't be! She would never leave fairy tail!"

"Shut up Natsu! You're the reason she left!" Grey yells at him.

"What are you talking about Frozen Face!" Natsu retorted as he got closer to Greys face in anger.

"Lis told us the whole story! About how you kicked her out of Team Natsu for stupid reasons!" Erza says while pulling them away.

"What?" All of the exceeds say at once. They new that wasn't it. She left to get stronger and find the spell to stop Lissana.

"Yeah! It happened this morning," Erza starts out.

~Early this morning~
"Everyone! I have terrible news!" Lis dramatically yelled as she entered the guild. "I know where Lucy is!"

It was early morning so Natsu and Happy weren't there. Erza walks up to the girl, "What? What happened?"

"T-two weeks ago, I saw Natsu and Lucy outside her apartment. Natsu was yelling at her, telling her she's weak, and useless. He kicked her out of Team Natsu and said to never show her face in Fairy Tail again! I didn't know what to do. I thought I was just seeing things but I had to tell you all to get it off my chest. I'm sorry I kept it secret till now..." Lis tells. She lets a fake tear drop down for effect. She gets hugged by the requip Mage.

"Lis, it's going to be okay, we will do something about this.."

~Flashback over~

Took her a bit to come up with that one, the cats thought together.

"I never did that! Why would I ever hurt her like that?" Natsu says defending his honor.

"Lies! I saw it! Grey.. You have to believe me.." Lis lies to him.

"Love rival is gone? Because of Grey-sama's enemy?" Juvia says thinking.

Erza punches Natsu in the jaw, "If you think she's so weak, then I quit Team Natsu!"

"Me too!" Grey and Wendy say together. Even the small innocent Wendy was under the spell.

Natsu clenched his fists, the Master did nothing about it, like he was held back, "I didn't do anything, I'll find her, I'll bring Luce back..." He runs out of the guild hall in anger.

Happy quickly follows behind.

This, was the start to a new life for Fairy Tail, a life without their Lucky Lucy.
~~~~~~
Natsu: LUCY?! You quit?! ;-;
Lucy: Natsu... This isn't real, it's a book, about you and me.
Natsu: but, you left... When will you come back to fairy tail?
Lucy: Natsu. I'm still here, it's called a fanfiction.
Natsu: a...fan what?
Lucy: a 'Fanfiction.' Someone creates their own story about us kind of thing, it seems I'm after power, wonder what will happen.
Natsu: but you wouldn't leave me right?!
Lucy: N-Natsu, of corse I wouldn't leave you... I never thou-
Natsu: good, that means I can still have a full fridge everyday!
Lucy:... Let's get back to the story
~~~~~~