Kisu no Yuu-chan to Mika-kun desu ka?

Blood was dripping down Mika's mouth when Azumi looked over at him. He looked at Yuu and gave a curt nod. He was badly injured a minute ago and now he's all healed? Azumi thought to herself. Man, vampires are crazy. She slapped her cheeks to refocus.

     "The vampires in Shinjuku are strong! Don't let your guard down!" Mitsuba ordered. Everyone was staring at the wall that one of Azumi's comrades had made. Azumi looked back at Mika and Yuu. They were standing side by side blushing at each other. Man, they are so gay. Azumi shook her head in disappointment. An elbow nudged her in the side.

     "Hey Azumi, are you going to stare at them forever?" Yoichi's kind voice flooded her ears.

     "I don't see why I wouldn't stop. They are so more than friends." Azumi looked up at the sky. "I will make them kiss one day!" Yoichi flinched at her words.

     "I don't think that will happen.." he muttered under his breath as he turned around. Mika wiped the blood off his mouth and faced the wall.

     "It's time we retreated. The vampires here are only going to get in our way." His calm voice dragged everyone's attention to him. Azumi clenched her bow. She looked back at the wall and started to run. She shouldered Yuu knocking him off his feet and toppling onto Mika. He shrieked as his lips met Mika's. Mika's red eyes widened and his face turned bright red. Yuu quickly rolled off of Mika leaving him in shock as Yuu sat up blushing and embarrassed.

     "Yuu-chan... " Mika's voice trailed off as he sat up.

     "Uhhh... I'm sorry! I didn't mean to.." Yuu turned around hiding his face.

     "But Yuu-chan it's okay. I actually.." Mika looked down at the ground. "liked it..." he whispered. Yuu's eyes widened. Everyone dropped their weapons in shock.

     "WHAAAAT???"

--

     "Mika, you like Yuu.. romantically?!" Shinoa took Mika by his shoulders and shook him.

     "Uh.. I don't know what you mean.." Mika looked down at the ground again blushing and covering his face.

     "Hmmph." Yuu crossed his arms and looked away. His face was still bright red. Yoichi turned and smiled at Azumi.

     "Well you got what you wanted, didn't you?"

     "Yeah I guess I did. Although I wish Hiroko was here to see that." Azumi replied shooting down a Four Horsemen of John.

     Yoichi was pretty nice and all, though he can get obsessive. Like someone. Azumi glaced over at Yuu.

Look it's fluff. So this is a series me and Azumi, the second writer on this account, is doing. She wrote this story, and yes, her oc is in this story. Oh well. It's still fluff. So here's la start. If you like it, comment, vote, whatever you wanna do~! The next few chapters will be posted tomorrow and Friday! Along with two other stories!