Locked Up

Author: Azumi 

     It had been about 30 hours after we left Shinjuku. We held Yuu in demon concealing chains until he returned to his human form, and let me tell you, he hates it. He's always trying to seduce me into releasing him.

     "LET ME GO!" Yuu rattled the chains that held him down. "MIKA!" Yuu pushed hard against the chains. His wrists were dripping crimson red onto the floor. I winced in sight of the blood.

     "Yuu-chan... please stop. You're hurting yourself!" I cried out.

     "Mika, if you love me, you'll let me go." Yuu's eyes turned to slits. No Mika, that's not Yuu. I sighed and walked towards him. He's doing it again. And it's working... My face was blood red as I stared at his body. I grabbed his wrists and licked them dry. Pulling him to the floor, I locked my lips with him. His eyes returned to normal as his face turned bright red as well. The horns disappeared, sinking back into his body.

     "M-Mika..." Yuu collapsed onto my lap. "I'm so sorry!" He burst into tears.

     "It's okay Yuu-chan.." I whispered as I kissed his messy hair and held him close.

     "M-Mika.. I'm hot." Yuu's face turned red. "Can you take off my shirt for me?" I let go of him and backed up a little. Did he just ask what I think he did?

      "Uh.. sure Yuu-chan." I started to unbutton his shirt. Yuu sighed and relaxed.

     "That's better. Thanks Mika." He smiled at me and I blushed.

     "I-It's no problem.." I looked away. I moved my face closer to his. "Yuu-chan I-"

     "HEY! Is Yuu back to normal? We're about t-" Shinoa stopped and looked at us. We quickly parted and stared back at her. "Wha-What are you doing with him Mika.."

     "Turning him back into his regular self of course!" I spat back at her.

     "Really? Cause it looked like you were going to kill him."

     "I would never do that! Yu-chan is my family!" I clenched my fists and drew my sword.

     "Mika stop," Yuu said putting on his shirt. "don't hurt Shinoa." I calmed myself for Yuu's sake.

     "Let's go boys." Shinoa gestured us to leave. I'm sorry Yuu, but I have to kill her. I stood up sternly and held a hand out for Yuu. He took it and locked his fingers with mine. I looked straight ahead at Shinoa. Drawing my sword, Yuu's eyes widened. As quick as lightning, she fell to the ground. Blood splattered on my clothes and on the wall. It was all over. I grabbed Yuu and ran away. You will be mine forever, and no one will change that.