Story Excerpts

First Author: Azumi. Scene from a story with our ocs

     "For the last time Mika I don't mind you drinking my blood!" Yuu stomped on the bench at the table with extreme force. "Ugh just do it already!" Yuu pulled his shirt down to where part of his neck was showing. Mika winced in pain as he stared at the fresh flesh. His fist went into his gut.

     "N-no Yuu-chan.. I can't do it! Not again!" Mika's eyes were tearing up. Crystal drops fell onto the concrete. He covered his mouth and dropped to the floor. "I can't.." A river was forming on the floor. Yuu grabbed Mika's shoulder and bit his lip. He put his lips onto Mika's.

     "Drink," he whispered.Mika's face flared up in shock. His eyes widened and sucked some blood from Yuu's mouth. He backed up and stared at the ground still crying.

     "I-if you put it like that.. I-I have to.." Mika blushed intensely. Yuu smiled and made a kissy face at Mika.

Second Scene: Hiroko. Spell Casted Preview 

"Hah? Witches don't exist." Yuu rolled his eyes, looking over at Yoichi. They were seated at a table during their lunch period, waiting for Shinoa and Mitsuba to come over.

"I'm serious! There's a huge coven of them. You know that model, Krul Tepes? She's their leader!" Yoichi exclaimed, looking at him from across the table. Yuu rose an eyebrow.

"That model? A witch?" He snorted, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Ugh, ok. Do you know her two adopted sons? Ferid and Mikaela?" Yoichi asked. Yuu frowned.

"Their names sound familiar," he said.

"Because they're famous! And they're like the gods of school. Everyone obsesses over them." Yoichi motioned towards a table, where a group of girls were squealing about something.

"The Tepes brothers are here today! I heard they're supposed to be eating lunch in this hour!"

"Really?!" Yuu rolled his eyes. Now that he knew which boys they were talking about, he rolled his eyes in annoyance. Ferid Bathory and Mikaela Shindō, Krul Tepes's adopted sons. Bathory wasn't as famous as Shindō or Krul, but he was really popular among students for his sarcastic nature towards everyone and anything. Shindō was like Krul- famous for his modelling and acting skills. There was a rumour he could sing, but Yuu doubted that.

"So why does everyone love them if they're witches? Doesn't that seem weird to you?" He narrowed his eyes, glancing over to Yoichi. The boy shrugged, but leaned forward.

"Most don't know that the-" Yoichi was interrupted by girls who started to screech and giggle. Yuu growled at the noise, his gaze flicking towards where a silver haired boy in a white uniform, red crystal earrings and red eyes walked in lazily, smirking wickedly.

"That's Ferid.." Yoichi said, and Yuu watched in boredom. Yuu blinked as a boy followed in after him, the girl's beside them squealing even louder. He flinched at the noise, and looked up, his eyes widening as he met the eyes of the boy. He had oceanic eyes, blonde hair, the same white uniform the other one had on, a choker around his neck, pentagram in the middle, and an upside down cross hung from his right ear. He leaned forward, until their noses were almost pressed together.

"And who do you think you are? Don't believe in witches, do you?~" His voice was a silky purr, though his eyes were narrowed. "What a tragic scenario. How foolish, I think I can make you believe though."

"Whatever. This whole thing is so stupid. Witches? And I'm a god." Yuu snapped, and Mikaela's lips parted in a wicked smirk.

"Hmm, now now. We're going to be best of friends, Yuu-chan." Yuu widened his eyes. How does he know my name? Mikaela leaned further, his lips brushing Yuu's ear as he spoke.

"You're going to fall in love with me. Hopelessly in love, like a lost pup when he gets an owner."