Kitten Love

Author: Hiroko 

     I walked home, wondering how the kitten Krul had dropped off at my apartment before I had left for work was doing. He had been a light gold ball of fluff and I hadn't seen his eyes since he had been sleeping, but Krul had said they were a sky blue. Why Krul had a kitten when she trained totally savage dogs beat me. I grabbed my keys, unlocking the door and walking in.

     "Hello?" I called, then wondered why I had called out when there was only a cat. I walked through the living room and kitchen, grabbing an apple as I walked to my bedroom. I bit into the apple as I opened the door, before stopping in surprise. A boy was sitting on the window seat, only wearing an oversized white shirt and a pair of gym shorts. He looked up, tilting his head, wide blue eyes looking over me before yawning tiredly.

     "Welcome home. I assume you're the owner of this?" He asked. I blinked in surprise. There was a small growl to his r's, but overall his voice was softer than most guys our age. He looked my age, anyways.

     "Who are you, exactly? I mean, yeah, I live in this apartment. But how did you get in?" I asked, watching the blonde.

     "I'm your cat. Krul gave me to you. I was almost killed by one of those brute dogs she trains." He said, and for the first time I realized that the fluff on his head were ears, and I watched a thin tail swish into view. I walked over to my desk quickly, grabbing the note Krul had left. Hey, Yuu-idiot, I'm leaving this cat with you <3 You seem valid enough to raise him~ Krul I turned the note over, and groaned. Of course she'd write on the back. I know you won't look here, so ha. The kid can turn into a human <3 He's all yours to do whatever you please with him.

     "That little witch. Why didn't she just tell me? I would've done something so he wouldn't have of just sat in here all day." I muttered under my breath, turning around. "Have you been in here all day?" A nod. Then he shrugged and spoke.

     "Mhm, but it was fine. I just changed a little while ago. I got to watch the people outside. Oh, I'm Mikaela, by the way." He said, stretching. I nodded and went to my closet to get him something to wear, grabbed a shirt and pants and spun on my heel to go back over to him. I widened my eyes as he suddenly popped up in front of me, pressing his lips to mine. My cheeks flared, and he giggled.

     "Actually, me coming here was my idea. Krul just suggested we called me a kitten to convince you. I've actually liked you for a while now." He said, pulling back. 

This and the next chapter will be all for this tonight. It has a preview for Spell Casted, so if you are interested in that, ye. TRICK OR SELLOUT BITCH. I am Lost Pause trash yes.