Bloody Revenge

Author: Hiroko 

     I glared at Yuu and Shinoa, my eyes narrowed into slits. She kept yapping about how sweet and cute he was. My hand went to the sword strapped to the hilt, and clenched my fist around it. Don't try playing dumb, stupid little Hiragi. I can't let you steal my Yuu-chan. Who the hell allowed you to get near my Yuu-chan? She grabbed his hand and giggled and I snarled, causing Yoichi, who had walked up to me, jump and back up

"You okay, Mika-san?" I asked, and I blinked, before forcing a smile.

"Yep, fine. Hey, Shinoa, I want to talk with you for a second!" I yelled, waving her over. The violet haired female tilted her head before shrugging, whispered something to Yuu, causing me to scowl as I led her to an isolated area of the park, where it met a darken alleyway.

"What's up, Mika-kun? Something wrong?" She asked, and I stopped, turning around. I narrowed my eyes before looking at her innocently. I shouldn't do this. Yuu-chan won't appreciate. I curled my lip, walking over to her, starting to circle her.

"Do you think Yuu-chan loves you? Don't deny it either, I've seen the way you look at him. The way you talk to him. As if you have a right to what's mine." I growled, and she widened her eyes, starting to take a step back. My lips parted into a grin as I watched her, and I grabbed her wrist, yanking her back towards me.

"What're you doing, Mikaela?! He's my teammate, of course I'm going to talk to him and look at him. You're being irrational! Let me go!" She said, calm state of mind breaking. A laugh broke out of my lips, echoing around the empty alleyway, sounding a lot more wicked than I already was being.

"I'm not being irrational. I know what normal teammate looks like. I don't see any of the others do what you do. Therefore," I let her wrist go, shoving her back and drew my sword quickly and she opened her mouth to scream, but I shoved my sword into her neck, causing her to collapse in a heap of bloody mess. I laughed as I licked the blood off of my face, staring down at dead girl. "You're not allowed to touch Yuu-chan ever again."

Updating the last three chapters was a bitch. Three updates, in less than forty minutes. Great. Now I just need the rest of the fluff, rest of chapter one of Spell Casted, and write chapter one and make a cover for Wonderland. And write chapter two for the other one. And practice Christmas music and math. I need a better hobby than this hell but hell is nice so I'm staying.