Chapter Eight

Braeden pulls his lips from mine, trailing them down my neck as he leaves love bites and soothes them with a kiss. Moaning, I run my fingers from his hair all the way down to the bottom of his shirt. I tuck my fingers under his shirt, running them along his muscled stomach before pulling it off. He makes a displeased sound when he was to pull away from me in order to get the shirt off but just goes back to his earlier task.

"Braeden, kiss me," I say, twining my fingers in his hair again and pulling him up. He takes my shirt off first before connecting his lips with mine. Parting my lips, I run my tongue along his upper lip, asking for entrance. Braeden doesn't wait long to allow me access to his mouth, and I rub my tongue along his. Pulling away because of a need for air, I open my eyes and see Braeden staring down at me.

"Are you sure about this?" he whispers, his hand smoothing against my treasure trail. Shivering from his soft touch, I nod while reaching my hands down and unbuttoning his pants.

As soon as his pants are unbuttoned, I reach inside and feel his hardening cock. His boxer briefs are getting tighter by the moment, and I run my fingers against him. Braeden lets out a strangled moan and pulls back, kneeling on the bed. Grabbing the end of my pants, he pulls them off, not waiting long before pulling off my boxers as well.

I know my body isn't amazing, but the way Braeden is looking me over helps my confidence, along with other things, to grow.

"You are amazing," he breathes, his fingers leaving a whispering touch as he glides them all the ways from my neck down to my cock. My head falls back and a moan escapes from between my lips when he wraps his fingers around me and rubs his hand from root to tip.

"N-now you," I mumble, trying to get my brain to function through the amazing things he is doing to me.

Braeden complies and only lets go of me for a second before pulling off his own pants and boxer briefs, leaving him completely bare. Slowly, he lays his body back on top of mine and gives me soft kisses.

Braeden finally deepens the kiss and starts grinding his member against my own, and it is the most wonderful thing I have ever felt. I can feel Braeden smiling through the kiss whenever a whimper or moan escapes from me.

"Feel good?" he says, pulling away from me enough to open the drawer on the nightstand and pull out the lube.

"Shut up," I mumble, watching as he opens the blue bottle. Looking closer, I can see that the lube is flavored and when I read what flavor it is, I start giggling uncontrollably. "Frisky Blueberry?" I gasp in between laughs.

A blush spreads up Braeden's cheeks, but he is smiling as he watches me laugh. "It was the only one left when I went to the store." He kisses me, trying to silence my laugh.

Opening the bottle, he squeezes some onto his fingers before gliding a finger down my body all the way to my hole. He looks back up at me from where his fingers are, and the look in his eyes causes my breath to catch. It's a look of pure reverence. No one has ever looked at me that way.

I nod my head in confirmation and try to relax as he pushes a lubed finger into me. He pulls it out a little bit before pushing it back in, deeper this time. It's a little uncomfortable but not painful. Once my body has adjusted, I feel him nudge another finger at my entrance, pushing the second finger in. My fingers grip at the sheets while my body tries to adjust to the intrusion. Braeden rubs his hand up and down my torso, trying to get me to relax enough so the pain will go away. A few pumps of his fingers allows my body to get used to him and I open my clenched hands, feeling the bite of pain disappear.

"Okay," I breathe, opening my eyes and looking at my mate.

His hair is tussled from my fingers and his blue eyes are watching my every move, trying to see if I am telling the truth about being fine. The lube cap is flipped open again and Braeden pours some on his finger before pushing it in with the others. By now, my body has gotten used to being stretched, so the bite of pain passes quicker than before.

Braeden pushes his fingers in as far as they can go and a shock of pleasure shoots through my body. I let out a moan and see Braeden's face light up at the fact that he found that special pleasure inducing spot inside me. With every thrust of his fingers, he hits it, and I can feel tingles spreading throughout my body. My mate pulls out his fingers right when I feel like I am going to tip over the edge.

"No," I cry at the loss, wanting him to be back inside me. But then I see him pouring lube on his cock and I get even more turned on if that's possible. "Here, let me help you with that." I reach my hand down and wrap it around him, my fingers barely touching. He is definitely bigger than normal but not absurdly so.

"You have magic hands," Braeden says, eyes sliding closed. Not wanting him to come too soon, I take my hand off of him and lean back onto the bed. His eyes open and as he stares at me, and I let my legs widen enough for him to slide in between them.

"Braeden, please, I can't wait any longer," I say once he has situated himself between my legs. He positions himself in front of my hole and I feel him press in. He is definitely bigger than the three fingers he had used to stretch me. My body starts to tighten up and Braeden pauses, only the head of his cock inside me.

"Do you want to stop?" he whispers, fingers running through my hair and body pressing onto mine. He rubs my fox ears with his fingers, causing my body to loosen up, but he stays still until I meet his eyes.

"Please, Braeden," I say, staring into his caring eyes, my lips brushing against his as I talk. "I'm fine now, I just had to adjust. I want all of you in me." I wrap my legs around his waist, the movement causing more of him to fill me. The stretch is no longer painful, his reassuring words and him rubbing my ear have helped to relax my body.

Braeden slides all the way in and I can feel his hips flush against mine. My body feels fuller than it ever has before and I am in absolute heaven. My mate stays still and watches my face for discomfort, but all I'm feeling is pleasure.

"Move, Brae, please," I whisper, rocking my hips up against his in order to get some friction. Braeden slides his hand along my arm until he reaches my hand, entwining my fingers with his while holding my hip with his other hand.

Slowly, he begins to pull out of me but only by a couple inches before pushing back in. My hips rock with his as he pulls out again and again but never all the way as if he is trying to stay as close to me as possible. It doesn't take him long to find my sweet spot, causing me to let out a breathy moan.

"Right there, Brae, that feels so good," I say, squeezing his hand as he finally picks up the pace and nails my spot with every thrust. The heat is building inside of me again, and I know that I am getting close. If the quick uneven thrusts are any indication, then Braeden is getting close, too.

"I'm close," Braeden says, gliding his hand from my hip down to my cock. He wraps his fingers around me and jerks me off in time with his thrusts. The heat inside me is growing intense until finally, I feel myself fall over the edge. I spill all over Braeden's hand and our chests. Braeden's hips stutter as he watches me swipe the come up and wipe it over my lips before kissing him. His tongue runs along my lips, tasting me.

I feel him come deep inside me, hips pressed as close as they can to mine and bodies pressed together. He is a blanket of warmth on top of me and my eye lids flutter as I try to stay awake. After we catch our breath, Braeden carefully pulls out, causing me to wince.

"I'll be right back," he says, giving me a soft kiss before climbing off the bed and walking buck naked to the bathroom. He returns with a damp towel and wipes us off before throwing it in the direction of the dirty clothes hamper. Crawling to the top of the bed, I pull the blankets down and slip under them, holding them open for Braeden to join me.

My mate slides in beside me and pulls me close to him. Laying my head on his chest and throwing my arm over his stomach, I feel myself falling asleep.

A loud knocking on our door, causes me to sit up and Braeden is throwing a questioning look at the door. "Will you two keep it down? Some of us are trying to sleep!" I hear Quinn say on the other side of the door. He walks away grumbling to himself before I can answer.

I feel arms wrap around my torso and pull me back down onto my mate's chest. I lay my head on Braeden's chest again and tilt my head up to see his face. He is wearing the biggest smile and staring down at me. Reaching down, he pulls the blankets over the both of us and I cuddle into his side, trying to get as close to him as possible.

"They finally get a taste of their own medicine," I say, and I feel Braeden's silent laugh under my cheek that is pressed to his chest. Pressing one last kiss to his chest, I let myself drift to sleep.