~Chapter 1~

"A story always has a start"

---Warning! Slight gore---

I skipped home unbothered by the cold that was tearing at my skin. Reaching for the door handle I looked down in confusion to see a red liquid oozing out from under the door. I shrug it of with a soft sigh and open the door... soon regreting that decision... I stare in horror at the mauld pieces of what was once my beloved parents and brother, my E/C eyes dull at the sight, backing away from the door way a black oily wolf sprung out at me from the shadows being cast by the dark walls of the blood splattered living room. The wolf lands on me with a dark growl like chuckle. It bites into my arm, the creatures sharp fang digging into and tearing at the skin. I let out a sickening scream as I kick the wolf away with all my remaining strength, the wolf unsteadily stands up and sprints back into the forest. Darkness clouds my vision until I black out completely.

I regain consiousness with the worst headache I've ever had. I scramble upstairs grabbing a backpack and putting in my F/C hoodie, some black (shorts/jeans/skirt) I also grab my neon blue toothbrush and F/C hairbrush. Stumbling out of the cursade house I finally break out into a sprint and went to Mount Ebott my H/C hair flowing behind me. 'Atleast here I wont be found...'

A brief over view would be that your parents and brother are killed by a wolf. You get bitten and wake up the next morning after passing out. You pack up somethings and head to Mount Ebott. I hope you enjoyed!

~Emerald