~Chapter 14~

"Waterfall Wishes"

One year later...

-Sans' POV-
I smiled down at her, contemplating whether to ask her now or later, until suddenly my bedroom door was kicked open. Y/N was startled and practically jumped with enough force to knock us of my bed. My back hit the floor and Y/N landed on top, although right before she smacked against my rib-cage her hands landed either side of me.

A robotic gasp came from the doorway along with a quiet 'Nyeh heh heh'.

I looked up at Y/N to see her looking back down with a flustered expression.
"Well darlings!~ There you have a short preview of the Snowdin relationship in town!~" The robotic voice claimed.
"mettaton?! t-that's not true! me and y-y/n are not a thing!!!" I protested against Mettaton.
"W-what he said..!" Y/N added before moving of me with a small 'Sorry', when beside me she covered her red face with her hands. My blush just deepened. I cleared my non-existent throat and said,
"so, you need to go into the kitchen where you belong, ya toaster." A metallic and loud gasp came from the doorway and in stepped a peeved Mettaton and a shocked Papyrus.

"Darling!~ I have never been so insulted! You really get on my bolts!"

"Can you calm down? Also, who are you..?"

"Who am I?! Why, darling, I am Mettaton, the Underground's star!~ And I didn't quite catch your name, deary~"

"Didn't throw it yet."

"OH MY GOD Y/N! SANS, WHAT DID YOU DO TO THE HUMAN?!"

"dunno bro. guess she likes to be punny."

The opposite couple groaned in annoyance and left the room. Y/N giggled and stood up. She stretched to the point I heard a crack. She monovered her shoulder around and muttered,
"Bones... I swear..." I looked at her with shock as she returned the look with confusion, then it clicked, "Oh! Sorry Sans!" She apologised quickly. I stood up and said,
"it's okay wolfy..."
"H-huh? Wolfy?! What's that suppost to mean Sansy?" She said whilst puffing out her cheeks and playfully glaring.
"sorry, it just slipped. also, sansy? really? is that the best ya got?" I said with a wink and a chuckle. She blushed but quickly covered it by nervously giggling,
"Sorry, it just slipped..." She copied my words. We laughed for a bit before I remembered something.
"hey y/n?" I started,
"Yeah?" She asked,
"wanna go somewhere with me?"
"Sure! Sounds fun! Our sixth date." She giggled.

"okay, come here. I know a short cut..." She walked over to me so I took it to wrap my hands around her waist, I pulled her closer to me which earned a startled yelp. I covered her eyes whilst one of my own sparked blue.

I teleported to a new area and released Y/N from my grip. She stumbled forwards and into the new area, slightly dizzy.
"Woah..." She breathed out as she stared in awe at the ceiling. Blue rocks lit the cavern ceiling above, like stars on a Autumn night. A slow breeze made her lovely H/C hair glide from side to side. The cyan aura from the overhead rocks reflected of her mirror-like E/C eyes.
"What is this place..?" She said while a small smile made it's way into her face.
"this place is called waterfall." I answered Y/N as I chuckled at her mesmerized behaviour.
"It's so... beautiful..."
"not as beautiful as you..."
(To be honest I can't believe I just wrote that... XD)
She blushed at my statement.

I took her hand and led her down a corridor-like path.

-3rd Person-

You start a passing conversation.

"So? Don't you have any wishes to make?"

"...hmmm, just one, but... it's kind of stupid."

"Don't say that! Come on, I promise I won't laugh."

"promise you won't laugh at me?"

"Of course I won't laugh!"

"someday, i'd like to climb this mountain we're all buried under. standing under the sky, looking at the world all around... that's my wish."

You laugh.

"...hey, you said you wouldn't laugh at it!"

"Sorry, it's just funny...That's my wish, too."